28. Found by him

Kai's POV

I was sleeping when I heard my phone ringing

" hello "

" hey Kai! Wincy here, we have an issue "

As soon as I hear it I sat up

" what issue? "

" I can't explain it over the phone, I am sending something to u in what's app "

" Okay I guess "

And with this she hung up. Soon I heard the 'ping' of my phone indicating a message. I opened it. Wincy had send me a link. Clicking the link I felt my breath knocked out.

Mark Blare and Anne Sinclair seen coming out of the club together.
Tinder love, Anne's third album topped the list within one week of release. And to celebrate it there was a part held by Anne where various well known celebrities were present including her friends along with Mark Blair and Kai Miller with recent girlfriend wow is also Anne's cousin Wincy Johnson Later Anne was seen leaving the part with Mark, They took Mark's Adui and if reports are correct they spent the night together at Mark's house. So are the rumors true? Are they really in a relationship? If yes why aren't they going official? Official or not, no one can deny Mark and Anne makes one of the cutest couple, despite their age difference! So what do u think about them!! Comment down and let us know also if u want them together do like this page.

Bullshit!! What the hell is this? As soon as I read the news I called Wincy

" what the hell are they speaking? "

"I know I know "

" Where is Anne, give the phone to her "

" well ummm "

"Wincy give the phone to Anne! "

" Anne is not here "

"wha-leave I will look into the matter, I will talk to u later I'm hanging up "

" Okay "

And with this I hunged up. I decided to go to Mark's house to look through it myself. I quickly went to the bathroom and did my morning routine as quick as I could. Within few minutes I was in my car on my way to Mark's house. I had Mark's house's spare key so I just won't bother to wait till he gets the door open for me. This is how it usually went. I never really knock at him. Even if he wouldn't be home, when I needed I just went in. Perks of being best friends. But my thoughts were somewhere else. Why would Anne spend the night with Mark ? Are the rumors really true. No no! Maybe Anne just slept in another room. On top of that both of them were totally drunks! Yes that it! This only happened, they just slept nothing else!!

Speeding up more I quickly reached Mark's house, not wasting a minute I quickly unlocked the main door. The door slowly opened leaving me shocked. Mark's shirt was lying on the floor of the living room but that's not where it ends, a little left to it stayed a black piece of cloth, reaching over it I picked it up only to realise that it was the same top that Anne was wearing the previous night, my first clenged crumbling the cloth in my palm. My blood started to boil as I walked towards the Mark's bedroom.
I could feel myself going red as I thought about the reason behind Anne's top being in the living room with Marks shirt. And as I thought about it my self control slowly faded away. Marching towards the door, I turned the knob and pushed it open.
And that was when all my sanity flew away. Mark and Anne were their on the bed, but their position was the thing that burned me. Mark hovered over Anne with his head in the crook of her neck both of them most probably naked, Anne lay there beneath Mark her body covered by Marks, but still the side of her abdomen visible, while Mark was on her with the cover covering till his waist going down on Anne's , there were cloths scattered on the floor, most probably they were trying to get out of it fast and threw it away. As soon as they felt the door opening both of them turned towards it, seeing me standing there both of their eyes go wide. Mark hurriedly got down her but not before making sure she's covered, Anne sat up hurriedly with the cover around her as Mark sat up too covering himself
" dude seriously? I didn't give u my spare keys so that u can intrude in my privacy, at least knock " he said looking at me, while I just looked at him with no reply.
" have the decency to turn around " he spoke a little too loud, annoyance clear in his voice. With this I looked at Anne, my eyes locking with her, she had a glow in her face, the usual after sex glow, her dark wavy hairs were falling on her shoulder as her skin looked a shade of gold with the sunlight from the window. And this made me more annoyed. I ran my hands through my hair, and with this I close the door. Anne's top still in my hand. I stay behind the door leaning to the wall for at least a good 15 minutes and when no one came out I decided to walk in. But to my surprise no one was there in the room, coughing sound could be heard from the washroom, with long steps I pushed the ajar door open and found Anne puking her gut out. Not a new scene for me, if she knows she can't handle it why the fuck does she even drinks! Mark stood there behind her holding her hair back as he stood only in a towel, while Anne wore a T-shirt, it's probably Mark's, and her denim shorts peaked beneath it. A sigh left my lips as I moved to where Mark stood.
" Go take a bath in the other room I will take care of her " I said looking sternly at him
" but " I cut him off with a glare
" fine " he said as he let go of Anne's hair and with slow steps moved out of the room, I stepped on his place and pulled her hair back while she continued her business, her face turned a little red from all the puking while slow tears escaped her eyes.
Finally after 10 more minutes she stopped and sat down on the floor with her eyes closed, she pulled her knees together and rested her arm on it placing her head. I sat down too observing her every move. She slowly looked up locking her eyes with mine.
" Ughhh, why are you always there everytime I throw up " she groaned
A slow chuckle left my lips as I looked at her. I stood up from the floor and walked out of the washroom going to Mark's wardrobe, I took out a sweat pant and a T-shirt from it and walked back to the bathroom. Anne stood there leaning her head backward on the wall.
" here, take a cold shower and get dressed up will feel better. " I said as she opened her eyes and looked up. Handing her the clothes I walked out of the bathroom and went to the living room.