35. Sunshine reeking alcohol

A warm feeling crept of my face as I shut my closed eyes tight and tried to concentrate on my sleep. Suddenly my stomach gave out a weird feeling and I sat up instantly, but regretted it as soon as I did bcz my head felt like it has hit a pole. I looked around and found myself to be in a room with violet wall, it had a huge window covering one half of the walls. Suddenly then I thought about one thing, I looked at myself and I was wearing a blue T-shirt which reached my upper thigh, my bra and underpant still on me. Someone must have changed my clothes. I looked around the room, it barely had any furniture, just a couch, and a 85 inches TV, and a door on the left wall of the room,  which is most probablyid either a closet or a bathroom. I looked around for my phone but found it nowhere.
“where the hell is it?” I muttered under my breath. Just then I heard the closet's or whatever it is, door open, a man walked in wearing just a great sweatpants, his messy wet hair was black from the roots but  platinum blonde on the edge, means dye most probably. His eyes were of grey colour and he's hight most probably of 6 feet, his lips were  plump and a natural reddish pink, his age not more then 25. He held a blue towal in his hand as he used it to wipe his hair. His well toned chest displayed as I saw a Chinese vertical writing staring from the end of his right ear and ending on his neck.
“looking for something?” I heard his French accented deep yet boyish voice,
“my phone?” I asked looking his chest
“u knoq my eyes are no where in my chest?” he said as he reached over to a t the drawer of the bedside table.
“here, didn't want it lost” he said lightly throwing it my way. At first I thought about asking him if anything happened between us last night, but seeing my undergarments intact and no physical pain I let go of the thought.
“can I use ur washroom, and if u don't mind can I know who got me changed and I want my dress back too” I demanded
“Enzo Couture” and I just gave him a questioning look as he said this
“well I thought u don't remember my name after last nigh, u were too drunk”
“O-kay Enzo”
“well as for ur answers,  yes sure u can use my washroom, and I changed ur dress, don't worry I didn't see anything though u have nothing I haven't seen I'm another female and as for ur dress, if u don't remember u puked on ur dress last night and it was too dirty to touch, if u want I can get u something to wear”

“sure that would be awesome” I said standing up as I walked my way towards the door. I felt Enzo's eyes on me but egnored it. I opened the door and found a walk in closed, but the wall across, there was another door I walked over and opened it and found the bathroom. It was a light blue velvety colour bathroom, with a big bathtub on the right corner and a blur shower cabinet on the left corner and toilet  in the middle. A mirror wall and the wall across it.  This man must be loaded.
I stood in front of the mirror, and looked at myself, my face was free of any make up... Most probably Enzo washed my face my hairstyle was still the same messy bun but very very loose, and that was when I saw it two purplish spots one in the middle of my neck and the other just above my cleavage, both enough visible to people's eyes. I frowned looking at it to to be confirmed what it was, and after I was sure I marched towards the washroom.
“what the hell happened last night?” I asked calmly as I saw Enzo making the bed.
“nothing really” he said looking at me
“then y do I have a freaking hickey?”
“oh that, we just made out, we didn't even do anything beyond that, just made out and that's the reason behind those marks, and u would have understood if we did anything right and mean u fell anything down there and for further clarification I don't sleep with drunk women.” he said with a frown
“Oh kay” I said as I turned towards the door
“u sure right? ”
“one thousand percent” he replied and I just nodded and got in the bathroom.

I was taking a warm shower when there was a knock on the door. I turned the shower off and shouted a ‘yes’.
“I got u my T-shirt and sweat pant. Keeping it on the shelf, collect it from there” I heard Enzo say
“OKAY!!” I said and heard him leave.
I turn the shower on again, this time letting my body relax, and that was when every thing came back to me flora's wedding, Kai's proposal, Wincy's yes, me taking responsibility of their wedding. Everything.  Although yesterday I could really think straight right now, I could finally digest everyhing that happened yesterday, a lump formed in my throat as my eyes became moist. I let the warm temperature settle on me, the tears mixing with the water, I let the empty feeling set inside me, I took enough, I let everything out, every emotion, every feeling. Maybe it's actually time for me to move on. ‘move on’ a bitter smile formed on my lips as I thought about the first day when I got to know about Kai, a 13 year old crushing over a 23 year old celebraty, nothing new right? Slowly the feeling turning into something more, something special, something strong. 8 years, can I just move in so easily, will I be able to?
No, no more crying, I will face it, all of it. I won't let myself crumble and fall, I will get up and stand strong. Thinking this I cleaned up fast, after walking out of the shower I dried myself and walked in the closet with the total wrapped around me. I put the place t-shirt of Enzo, a musky smell engulfing me and then wore the black sweatpant.  The T-shirt was very big   and I let it be as for the sweat pant I folded the ends so that I don't stumble and fall. I walked out of the shower with the toward wrapped around my hair, my eyes red, and lips into a darker shade from the crying, a pinkish colour coated the tip of my nose along with my cheeks.
“hey you alright?” I saw a worried expression on Enzo as he saw me
“y-yeah” I said with a shaky voice. My eyes getting moist and I fought to keep it together.
“hey yo-” but he shut himself up as I broke down crying, I don't know why this happened. I prepared myself to not cry anymore yet this this! Enzo's walked towards me, he was totally confused.
“okay” I heard him mutter under his breath, he pusged his lips together and made me sit on the bed
“umm.. I.. I don't really know what to do.. Ughh.. U want coffee? ” he asked
“ee.. U.. U okay?  Look I don't really know what to... Do.... But.... I can get up... Ice- ice cream.. Maybe... Chocolate ” I hurriedly wiped away my tears and composed myself
“n-no actually I.. I am so sorry.. I couldn't.. I couldn't control” I said but he cut me off
“ no no its absolutely fine.. It's cool” he said though he looked a little nervous
“Are u nervous? ” I asked
“what no..eww y will I be nervous? ” he said with a grin
“okay I believe you.. Have u seen my phone?  I need to get a cab” I said
“ur phone is on the nightstand and I charged it, it ran out. And let's have breakfast.. Then u can leave.. I will give u a lift”
“it's not needed, I don't wanna trouble u any more then I already did”
“Bullshit c'mon” he said as he pulled me and dragged me out of the room,  we came up to a dining room with a small dining table.
“u lube alone? ” I asked
“all alone” he replied as he served me cereal with milk and some frozen yogurt
“ u cook? ” I asked
“nah” I have my cook to get me lunch and dinner
“about that,  u look hell's rich ” I commented
“well being an actor has a good pay after all”
“you are an actor!?” I asked shocked
“well of course I am. I started acting from the age 5”
“and what's ur age now?” I asked
“22, Anne”  he replied in a dub tone
“how do u know my name!? ” I asked shocked again
“if u didn't realize u are a world wide sensation.. The whole world knows u okay.. And plz stop with ur questions” with this I didn't speak anymore
“is that a guy u were crying for? ” he asked as I was halfway through my cereal. And then my eyes went most again, the spoon fell from my hand
“probably I was correct” he told himself
“no.. Ugh.. U know what let's forget it.. What's the time by the way? ” I asked trying to change the topic
“8:36am” he said looking at his phone
“woh!  That's late” I commented

After we finished Enzo offered to show around his house and without any hesitation I took it up. The more time can be delayed the better it would be. We stopped at a door near the dining room.
“what is in there?” I asked
“wanna check out for urself? ” he asked opening the door. I walked in and damn! It was a winery with different type of wine collection.
“wow, winery” I said as I walked in
“u like it?”
“of course, who wouldn't?” I said touching one of the wine bottle
“that's 2010 Domaina de la Romanée. Conti Montrachet. One of my most prized possessions” he said
“obsessed with wine or what?”
“kinda, wanna taste it, I can assure u it won't be bad”
“I would love to but it's morning y'know”
“who cares” he said taking out two wine glasses and pouring it half
“here” he said handing me one
“I really have a bad to-” he cutting me off
“have it, u won't regret”
“fine” I said as I took a sip of the bitter wine, my throat burning bcz of its rawness but nevertheless I finished it.
“here, this is also one of the best” Enzo's said pouring my glass yet again with another different bottle
“Enzo I don't really think.. U know what fine” I said and drank it.

.
.
.

It was nearly 10:30 am and I already got a few phone calls from my friend. But the problem is, I am tipsy, I could feel the alcohol taking over me, as my vision started getting a bit hazy. The wine was strong with no doubt and I shouldn't have so much. I was now sitting in Enzo's living room with him.
“Enzo I think I should go now”
“are u sure, if u want u can just stay here for few more hours”
“no thanks for everything I can go just need to book a cab” I replied
“Bullshit!! U are staying in  The Shangri LA hotel right?  Come I will drop you, it's on my way "
“how do u know? ” I asked confused
“I guess u forgot ur friend's wedding has already made headlines from the day before yesterday, the whole world knows Flora Scarlson or rather Jarvis now, got married in the best hotel of Paris” he said clearing my doubt
“still, u don't need to take up so much difficulty for me, u already did much” I said but he ignored me telling
“I am getting the car be ready within 5” to which I just sighed and obliged. But now the main problem was the wine completely took over me and I don't know how I will get back to the hotel without anyone noticing.

........................................................................

Hey guys hope u enjoyed the chapter !! I did my best in editing the mistakes but still if u guys find any plz let me know so that I can correct it! Thank you