41. Red and White

Kai's POV

20 days.. Thats how many days are left for mine and Wincy's wedding. I am so excited I can't even explain how I feel. Currently I am in Anne's car going to, Phuriana Dandley, one of the famous designers. All the outfits for our wedding are selected, only fittings are to be done. Wincy had some work in her office so she will be coming late, with much request I succeeded to convince Mark to pick her up as he will be late too. I don't know why he dislikes her so much. The decorations and all was looked after by Anne, and I honestly feel bad bcz even after coming home being exhausted and tired she has to go to the venu with Camille to check on the things. I don't know why but these days she acts so distant, she doesn't speak to either me or Wincy's unless spoken too but she talks to other naturally, I talked to Wincy about it but she said its because of the decorations and all,  considering that she didn't want to do it and we are practically forcing her to it. My sisters are coming today too and honest they were shocked that everything is moving on so fast. I didn't notice when Anne stopped the car, looking out I found that we are infront of Phuriana Dandley's personal office building, Anne walked out and waited for me to get out, soon after I did so she locked the car and both of us started walking in the elevator, the elevator started moving, only me and Anne in it when suddenly a flash of that  night comes to my mind. What the hell!!  I didn't even know why I did that, I turned towards Anne and she was looking at her phone, she felt my eyes on her and looked up, suddenly her expression changed and she moved away from me. And it went awkward after that,like I could literally feel it and I am damn sure she could feel it too.
The elevator door opens and both of us walk inside the office side by side.
“Kai, here is ur tuxedo try it out” Phuriana said as she searches for something else.
“here Anne ur dress” she said handing over Anne a long white gown, I notice a frown on Anne's face
“white?” she asked
“yes, the maid of honor's dress colour is white and the bestman's suit colour is violet, kind of contrasting” she said and Anne remained a bit dased
“but this looks more of a wedding dress than a bridesmaid dress” I couldn't really deny her statement the dress looked kind of wedding gown
“this was the gown selected by Wincy, it was totally her decision” Phuriana said shoving the gown on her as she was literally stretchimg her hands the whole time for her to take.
"Okay up both go and change, and let me know if anything is wrong okay, Sofiana will show u the trial room" this being said we followed Sofiana, a girl with British look and dirty blonde hair.
“here” she said to me and I got in with my tuxedo.
I wore the black three piece tuxedo and tied my tie normally as I do

I got out wearing the tuxedo and found Phuriana standing close by. Seeing me she walked up to me
“everything good?” she asked
“so far so good” I replied with a smile
“oh-ohu... Kai how did you tie the tie, Dodnt u know there is a special knot for wedding” she this she asked me for the tie. I gave it to her and she started teaching me how to tie a tie for wedding. I tried to do it correctly but fail every time. Just then the door of the trial room across us opens and Anne walked in. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I needed to suck in my breath as I took in her appearance. The white dress had a slit omfrom her left thigh, a little deep sweetheart neckline with lacey appearance, her hair got a little messy leaving her then perfectly braided hair now with stands falling on her face. It took me a few seconds to compose myself.