39. Red and black

Parking my car on the lot of Wedding jitters I got down of my car and met with Wincy and Kai.
“You came?” Wincy asked me with amusement
“I know how to keep promises” I said staring down at her.
“guys c'mon let's go” Kai said breaking us apart.
“I don't understand why the fuck I am needed here” I muttered under my breath.

Walking in the cabin of the wedding planner all of us sat on the couch, while the wedding planner, who was a lady most probably in her late 20's across us. I noticed a ring on her ring finger indicating that she's either married or engaged.
“So, shall we begin” she asked, and I just sank in the couch already getting bored.
“I am Camille Davids, the CEO of Wedding Jitters. Mr Miller and Miss Jonson,  you both are the to be married couple right?” she asked as both of them responded, while I was checking out the cabin, the walls were of light green colour, whike the couch was yellow colour, there were few photo frames in the cabin, of Camille and maybe her boyfriend/husband  bcz the pictures were romantic.
Suddenly I felt a nudge on my shoulder
“huh?” I asked look at Wincy, the one to nudge me
“pay attention” I just rolled my eyes and scrunched my nose at her which caused a slow chuckle from all of them.
“so miss Wincy any ideas do u have, or anything particular wish of urs for ur wedding?” she asked her.
“actually Camille, I want everything to be as per my cousin, Anne right here. She will be the one getting u the ideas, though I wish to have few things of my wish, which is, I want the wedding gown to be red” and this caused all of us to look at her oddly.
“what? I have always wanted it, and it will be unique too” she said looking at Kai, to which he just nodded.
“okay, red wedding dress, does that mean ur groom will also have red suit” Camille asked
“nope, I guess I'll keep it black, red suit won't look at good” at least she had some common sense
“and what about the decorations?” Camille asked as she took notes
“I'll leave that to my cousin right here, I told the main point, the rest is her responsibility” What the eff, Camille looked at me and asked Mr about the decorations
“I-I haven't really thought about it, give me some time.” I said to her
“okay, I will set up a meeting with u later then, give me a call once u get ur ideas” she said passing me her card, to which I just nodded.
“how about location? Anything in particular u want?” she asked Wincy
“yeah, here in California only maybe” Wincy said not confirmed
“do u have something in mind?” she said looking at me.
“how about Cloud9?” Kai asked, Cloud9 is a massive wedding hall in California. Many celebrities tied there knot there, and no doubt Kai suggested it
“yeah that's a great place” I commented

Wincy and Kai discussed a few more things with her while I was munching on the chicken sandwich, which as a matter of fact was quite good, and looking through instagram. Finally being done they got up followed by me.
“okay then Anne, give me a call once u decide to the decorations and I will set up a meeting” she said looking at me. I nodded and soon we were on our way to our cars.
“I still can't believe, we are getting married” Wincy giggled as he placed both her hands on his biceps and leaned her head on him.
“I know right I can't wait calling u my wife ” Kai said, and as if cold water was poured on my I realized the depression of this situation. But I refuse to shed any more tears on him. Enough of it I can't go around like a crybaby.
“Anne you are going home to, let's go together” Wincy said. Home. It hit me hard, how dare she calls my home hers. She just an uninvited guest, nothing else!
“I need to go somewhere Wincy. I'm really sorry but I am sure Kai can give u a lift” what are u doing Anne, u are giving them more alone time. My subconscious said but I don't care, they are getting married anyways.
“but u are done with ur work no,wher are you going?” Kai asked me
“I don't think I am bound to answer u, u asked me to look after ur wedding and I am doing that, isn't that enough?” I snapped at him with irritation.
“Anne but” Wincy was about to say something but I cut her off
“I don't think my presence is any more needed, I would like to leave” I didn't give them a chance to reply as I walked toward my car. Reaching near it I closed my eyes tight and left a deep sigh. I shouldn't have snapped that way. Opening the car's door I got in and started my way. I was tired and all this, I need to get all this burden off of my shoulder. It's just took much, I need to numb the growing pain, and to do that I need to go somewhere I vowed I would never let my shadow fall.

I parked my car on the nearest free space as I got down of it, the huge building came to my view and I looked at the top— 20th floor the last storey of the building and my destination. Getting out of the elevator I walked towards the entrance as two bodyguards met my sight
“ID” one of them said. I showed them my ID card and they let me in. The club was filled with neon pink and blue lights with smell of cigarettes and alcohol. I walked towards the bar and the bartender look up
“I wanna meet Vicky Azler” I demanded looking directly at him
“And what's ur relation with him Anne Sinclair?” of course he knew my name
“Friend”, though he's now, but one can pretend right. He nodded and picked up his phone not breaking the eye contact. I know I must not be here, it's a dangerous place especially for newbies of the industry like me, but just this once, I will even forget about the existence of this place after this. I know if  Rosé or Flora gets to know this how they will reacts, but that's the word IF, bcz I will make sure no one knows I am here.
“Hunter Fulp, Vicky's right hand, he's waiting for you in the lobby, follow me” he said and then nodded at someone behind me. The person came over and took his place as the bartender. Not 5 minutes later we met Vicky Azler in the lobby. He was wearing a white distressed on his both the shoulder and torso, t-shirt with a light blue jeans, his one sided neck length hair falling on his face covering one of his grey eyes. Vicky Azler, the 5'11, 31 years old Canadian guy, one of the biggest rapper the history will ever witness, but with secrets no one dared to spill.

The drug lord of the entertainment industry stood there with a smirk.
“I won't lie I am surprised” he said taking my hand and placing a light kiss on it, the metal ring on his bottom lip touching my skin. Yes he had piercing on him, and not only on his lips but eyes brown and ears also.
“I surprise myself too, but one can't help I guess ”
“let's take it to my office” he said eying the surrounding and I just nodded. He looked at Hunter and he took his leave, leaving me and Vicky alone.
“come, this way” he motioned with his hand and I followed him. Passing by a narrow hallway, he opened the door and got in, I took a step inside when suddenly I was yanked back by my wrist. With frown I looked at the person who did it and found a very angry looking Mark standing there.
“Mark! could the day be any more surprising, the two people who refused my offer standing in my building” Vicky said with amusement. Ignoring him Mark looked at me, or rather tried to burn me with his angry stare. I am so very damned!! How the hell did he even get to know about me coming here... Ughhhhh!
He came to me and gripping my hand in a death grip and started dragging me out of the building, once we were in the parking lot he let me go
“I am not going to ask why u are here or what u are doing here bcz clearly I understand u and the situation, but seriously?! drug won't solve a single thing” he said trying to calm himself
“Mark I-”
“no! Anne stop,  if Stacy woundn't see u here God knows what would have happened.. Are u insane, taking drugs.. For whom.. That motherfucker... Please!!”
“Stacy?” I asked
“one of my manager, she was I'm the 5th floor of the building for some work and saw u in the lift, and as per the rumors she thought we are dating and so she called me up.. And thank fuck that she did!!”
“Mark I.. Let me” he didn't let me finish yet again as he engulf me in a bone crushing hug
“dont do these things Anne, u are too young and naive, I don't want ur life ruined.. No matter what, drug can never solve a problem.. Promise me.. Plz promise me , what ever happens you will never choose drugs.. Plz ”
“I am really sorry Mark.. My emotions got the best of me and I .. I just.. I wasn't even thinking.. I promise u will will never do this again.. I promise” he hugged me for a few more minutes and then both of us got away from there to an ice-cream parlour and had some ice creams before he stopped me off to my apartment.

And yet once again Mark was there for me.....

........................................................................

Hey guys hope u enjoyed the chapter !! I did my best in editing the mistakes but still if u guys find any plz let me know so that I can correct it! Thank you