33. Lift and kisses

4th January
Finally it's Flora's spinster party, the whole day I was making phone calls to ensure everything goes as plan, her Spinster party's theme is black, contrasting to tomorrow, where she's be in white looking like a fairy and all.

It was 9 o'clock and all of us were in the club I booked for her spinster party. Since it's was black for today all of us wore black dress, the girls came to Flora's spinster party while the guys were in Jason's bachelor's. I appointed some pretty hot strippers, Flora was the only one we a to go a long black dress making her the unique one among all of us who wore shorts dress, a 'bride to be' hairband on her head with her hair left open. I didn't really get a sash for her as it'll will be a little cringy.

 I didn't really get a sash for her as it'll will be a little cringy

Flora'a dress

Flora'a dress⬆️

Rosé's dress

Anne's dress⬆️

Anne's dress⬆️

Wincy's dress⬆️

Wincy's dress⬆️

The party was in full swing with the DJ blasting the club with his music, I must say I don't regret my choice, the money is worth it. Everyone was enjoying the night, dancing, drinking and what not. Flora was all smiley through out, she didn't drink bcz the bride needs to be conscious on her wedding remind? I got myself to drink a glass or two of beer, I didn't want to be hung over tomorrow on the wedding of one of my most favorite bitch.

I was enjoying the company of one of the best looking stripper when suddenly Rosé pulled me with her
"what!?" I asked her with a frown
"well actually.. I.. My dress strap tore.. Can u.. Umm.. Get a dress for me, here is the my room card " she said handing over her card, I saw her holding the strap on her chest tight
"will u be fine here?" I asked concerned
"yeah I will be I'm the washroom stall just find the there" she said with a pleading look. I nodded and exited the club walking towards the elevator to go to our floor. Soon the elevator stopped on our floor and I walked towards Rosé's room, unlocking it I got in. This girl! She didn't unpack till now. I search through her luggage and found a black shirt and a black denim shorts. Pulling it in a paper bag I walked out locking the door. Just as I entered the elevator I found another person entering the elevator with me. I turned and found Kai standing in the elevator, he wore a blue jeans with a black T-shirt, his hair was still wet and looked like it didn't get a proper comb, yet he looked handsome.
"hey what are u doing here?" he asked me with a smile, pressing on the 8th floor
"just came to get some things " I said as the elevator door closed, after I pressed on the 11th floor.
"so how is the spinster party going? Wincy told me u got some pretty hot strippers" he said with a displeased look, I was well aware of my uneven heart rate and the elevator getting warmer every minute and his cologne filling up the elevator, my palm was sweaty as I held onto the paper bag tight.
"well don't worry, no one is going to steal your girl" this seem to catch his attention as he walked in front of me and stands leaning on his right shoulder.
"I am not at all worried about my girl getting stolen, but tell me should I be concerned about u getting one of them in ur room?" he said with a raised eyebrow
"I don't think that's something for u to be concerned" I said looking at him as he held my gaze.
"oh yeah? Are you sure about that?" he said standing up straight as he walked in front of me standing too close for my liking. He placed his right hand beside my head as his eyes was on me, and he bend towards me a little. I was totally caged by him, as I felt his warm breath.
"K-kai what are u d-doing? " I asked and he just tilted his head
"what do u think I am doing? " he asked as his right arm went around my waist and he pulled me towards him the bag fell from my hand as both my hands went in front of me, on his chest. Our chest pressed against each other as he stared in my eyes. Suddenly he dipped his head in the crook of my neck, his lips touching the skin there leaving tender sensation, slowly he moved his parted lips up my neck and I took a sharp breath when he lightly kissed behind my ears, his breath fall on my neck. Yet again with parted lips he slowly moved down, he found my dress strap and my hold on his shoulder tighten, I felt his teeth gently pulling on the thin strap as he left it resulting the strap to land on my skin with a light sting. He pulled the strap a little down with his hand and placed a kiss in the place where the strap landed not 5 seconds back.
"I don't want any man in ur room Anne" he said in a demanding tone. I left out a shaky breath. He shifted a little to look at me, sweat ticked down my forehead as I felt the elevator to be getting hot by every passing second. My uneven breathing and loud heart beat audible to me. He took both of my hands from his shoulder as he placed one around his neck and the other in his hair, as both his hands went around my waist. And he dipped his head on the crook of my neck once again, he pushed me against the wall of the elevator leaving feather like kissed on my neck. The scene from 31st night coming back to me. And that's when my sense came back. What the actual Fuck am I doing!? Even though I love this guy I shouldn't be doing what I am doing right now.
though I don't like Wincy I can never do that to her, not to anyone. I can't just do this!!
And with this I take my hands back and pushed him with every energy in me. Though Kai didn't fall, he stumbled a little, looking at me with an unknown expression.
"I-I" I said with trembling voice
"no no no! T-this.... Shouldn't... U... Wincy.. I." I wasn't able to form a complete sentence, while he still stared at me with the unknown expression.
"what the hell! U are Wincy's boyfriend Kai.. This " I said looking at him
"shoudn't have happened" I said as I pulled the paper bad from the ground.
"Ann-" but I cut him of
"Kai you" and just then the elevator dinged coming to the 11th floor.
"I-I should go" I said not waiting for his reply and walked passed him out of the elevator.

I walked in the club and handed Rosé the cloths in the washroom. The party was soon over but only one thing was there on my mind. Kai miller. The incident that happened today. I was on my bed trying to get some sleep, but it seemed impossible because as soon as I close my eyes the incident appears in front of me. Kai's intoxicating scent. My hands around his neck. His lips on my skin.
I shook my head refusing to think about him this way. He's dating Wincy for God sake! I need to move on, my feels for him will be nothing but one sided. Today. Tomorrow. Forever. I have to get over him, but if not, I don't think I can bear the heavy weight of the thing called 'unrequited love'. I can already feel the cracks in my heart and if I cant move on it will shatter me and I am not quite sure if I can get my shattered pieces together if it ever happens.

........................................................................

Hey guys hope u enjoyed the chapter !! I did my best in editing the mistakes but still if u guys find any plz let me know so that I can correct it! Thank you