one

The  meteor are back! This week, you can catch the 2020 Perseid meteor shower a favorite of many skywatchers, as it peaks thanks to four different webcasts over the next two days.

As I sit properly and turn off the radio as I grab the snack infront of me.

"Will NASA stream it for free?" I asked my self as I look outside of the window.

Meow

"Hey, Luna there's a meteor shower happening tomorrow night should I go or not?" I asked my cat as if she's talking. She meow in response as I smile a bit.

I stand up and sigh deeply because my refrigerator has nothing but a bottled water. I should go to the grocery store or not? Beside Chaewon unnie will trash here later should I text her to bring some food?

Suddenly my phone is ringing making me to answer it.

"YAH! JO YURI! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU HAVE A DAY SHIFT TODAY, YOU FOOL, YOU'RE 15 MINUTES LATE!" I look at the wall as I gasp in response.

"Oh my god! I'm on my way!" I said as I hurriedly hang up the phone call and grab my coat and cap.

I lock the door of my apartment as I run going down in this stupid stairs. When I go out I bump into someone making me to say sorry and run again.

The cafe I used to work is near to my apartment so that I run fast as I can. Not minding the people who I was bumping.

"Yah! Your in mess! Fix yourself first before go in the cashier." Hyewon unnie said as I hurriedly go inside the comfort room and fix my self as I breathing heavily.

When I go out Hyewon unnie pat my head as she go inside of the comfort room.

I hurriedly go to the cashier and smile in the costumer who's saying her order.

"One hot chocolate please" She said as she paid.

"What's your name Ms?" I asked because I'm going to write her name into this cup.

"Yena." I look at her face and smile a bit then write her name.

I give the cup to Hyewon unnie who's wearing a earphone's obviously talking into her not so called bestfriend.

As her hot chocolate done, I deliver it to her seat near at the glass window.

"Here, enjoy." I said as I bow slightly to her.

"Ah thanks." She said as I leave and go back to the cashier place.

I look around and smile because there are few costumers inside. This cafe is new in this place so that there are few people notice it.

"Hey Yuri-yah! Chaewon said that she's going to your apartment now, where's your phone?" Hyewon unnie said as I remember that I Ieft my phone above the table.

"Ahm? I left my phone inside my apartment because I'm in hurry, obviously because I'm late and I don't want you to reduce my wage money." I said and smile to her, I know she's annoyed by now because of me being late.

"Okay. I'm not going to reduce your wage money idiot!" She said making me to smile widely. This cafe is owned by her because her family is rich and well known. I'm lucky because she is my friend. She hired me even if this is my part time job.

I'm actually a student who's supporting my self but for now because it's vacation I need to earn some money to provide my needs. My mom is giving me allowance every month but her new husband blackmailed my mother.

"Thank you!" I said and look at the certain girl who's looking at me. I smile to her making her to look around.

"Hey, I think that duck face is had a crush on you." Suddenly Hyewon unnie said making me to look at her and slightly smack her head.

"Yah! I'm your unnie here Jo Yuri." What the hell are you talking about?

"By the way, I know your not here tomorrow because your chasing some meteor shower again you creepy head." Hyewon unnie said and poke my cheeks.

As the time past and it's already 7:00 pm and there are few costumer inside to be exact there are three costumer which is the middle aged man who's busy reading a book, a student who's writing some notes on her notebook and to my surprise that duck face is still in her place reading a book while an earphone in her ear.

"Hyewon unnie, may I go now? Seems Nako and Eunbi unnie are on they way here to catch you am I right?" I said because I need to go home because Chaewon for sure is squishing Luna nonstop making my cat furs to litter on the floor.

"Yeah, You may now go, besides seems you are excited to your trip." Hyewon unnie said. Making me to nod in response as I go to the comfort room to change my outfit.

"I'm going, say to Nako and Eunbi unnie I miss them." I said before I go outside of the cafe.

I'm really excited to my next trip because Chaewon unnie is with me, because she said that she wants to see meteor shower too, but I guess she's searching some beautiful faces there, what a gay.

Before I enter inside the building, I saw the girl earlier in the cafe on the other side walk. She's wearing her earphone while looking up the sky.

"Beautiful." I said as suddenly someone snap her fingers infront of me.

"Am I beautiful?" Suddenly Chaewon unnie popped up in nowhere making me to roll my eyes and leave her alone.