two

"Ready?" Chaewon unnie asked me.

Were done fixing our things in the back of her car and I think were ready. We are going to watch meteor shower that's why we are leaving now, because the best time to see meteor shower is after midnight or before dawn. Of course we need to set up there.

"Let's go." I said as I go inside of her car.

"Where is the place again?" Chaewon asked while buckling her seatbelt.

"Just drive, unnie. that place is not well known so, I will teach you the way." I said and smile to her.

She start the engine and I put some music on her radio. Then the long drive's begin.

"May I ask?" Suddenly Chaewon unnie blurted out.

"What?"

"Why are you always watching meteor shower
Yuri?" She asked making me to look at her.

"It is fun watch and rare to see it, besides meteor showers represent the spiritual insights and wisdom gained from looking deep within the shadows of ourselves and our world. They also invite us to create new ideas and beliefs. Just like aha moment, do you know what I mean?" I said looking at her side profile.

"Just like what you said, aha?" I suddenly let out a small smile.

"You? why you suddenly accompany me, your not a fan of meteor shower." I asked her.

"I was curious what it look likes, I was amazed because when you are talking about celestial bodies or what it is connected to science your eyes is alive, seems you like what you are doing." Chaewon said as she look at me and smile.

"Oh! it's that so? I thought you are searching some beautiful faces there." I said.

"What? No. Wait? There are people there?" She asked.

"A few, I don't know this year." I said.

"Unnie turn left, and stop at the end of the road." I said as she follow my instructions.

"Here unnie stop." I said as Chaewon unnie stop her car.

"Ahm? Yuri are we at the exact place you used to go?" She asked probably scared because there's no one here besides infront of us is forest.

"Let's go unnie, don't be a scaredy cat, we need to setup there." I said as I hurriedly go outside of the car and grab the things we need later.

"Yuri, it's too dark here." Chaewon unnie said as we start going inside the forest. Only our cellohone flashlight is the one who's giving us a light. because the light of the moon is covering by the trees.

"Were almost near come on, unnie don't be a scaredy cat." I said as we continue to walk.

We stop as we saw some tent and people around.

"Hey were here. Let's go. Let's go find some place to place our tent." I said as this girl beside me is looking at everyone's here. Probably thinking why there are people here besides the place is hidden.

Were here inside the forest in an open field.

"Oh my god! It's beautiful." Chaewon unnie suddenly said making me to look up. The blank space above has many stars and the full moon is still shining brightly.

"Unnie, help me here." I said as I was about to set up our tent when suddenly a flashlight spot me making me to block my eyes because it's too shiny.

"Ah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to put the light in you." She sincerely said as she bow at me.

"Ah it's okay." I said as I bow slightly too. As she pass infront of me I suddenly remember that she's the girl in the cafe ealier.

"Ah, I'm sorry but your the girl earlier, am I right?" I asked her as she nod at me and smile before she leave.

I look at her back she's holding a flashlight and a telescope on her left hand.

"Hey! Yuri yah! The tent is done where's the blanket?" Chaewon unnie suddenly asked making me to back in reality.

"Here, let me put it." As I done putting the blanket on the ground me and Chaewon settle on it as she suddenly put some beer and snacks infront of us.

"Seems were waiting for it." Chaewon said as she open the canned bear and look above us.

"Ah eh?" Suddenly the girl earlier approach us making me and Chaewon to get shock.

"Yah! are you trying to kill me? Yah! who are you? Yuri you have a tw--" Chaewon asked as I put some chips on her mouth making her to shut.

"Yes? what is it?" I asked her as she kneel infront of me.

"Can I join, ahm I know it's kinda awkward but I'm alone." She said while brushing her nape.

"Yeah, sure here." I said as I move beside Chaewon who's looking at me weirdly.

"Are you two close?" Suddenly Chaewon asked.

"No, ah? we met at the cafe earlier. She's a costumer." I said as I eat the chip that I was holding.

"Yes, by the way I'm Choi Yena." She said and bow slightly.

"I'm Kim Chaewon, and she's Yuri and you know? I thought she's your sister." She said making me to smack her head.

"Ah hahaha, I thought that too, I thought you two are sisters to be exact twin." Yena said making me and Chaewon to look at each other.

"No were not sister, she's my baby." Chaewon suddenly said.

"Are you two inlove?" Yena suddenly asked.