four

"Yuri-yah wake up!" Suddenly someone knocking on the door making me to stand up and open it.

Revealing Chaewon who's holding a lot of plastic bags.

"The hell, Chaewon it so early." I said as I go to my bedroom again.

"Yuri-yah! you idiot are you forgot? were heading into Yena's place today." She said making me to stop diving in my bed.

"What? sorry I've forgot the date." I said but the stupid me lay again on the bed and spread my arms as I close my eyes again.

"JO YURI!!!" Suddenly a loud voice of my stupid bestfriend echoes making me to open my eyes and look at her.

"Yah! why are you shouting?" I asked and grab my towel and go to the bathroom.

"There you go."

"Oh my god!"

"Make a wish guys!"

"That's amazing."

"Oh my god, Yuri-yah! I can't believe I saw it, the meteor shower." Chaewon said while smiling widely.

"Beautiful right?" I asked.

"So beautiful." Yena suddenly said while looking at me.

"What's your wishes guys?" Suddenly Chaewon asked.

"Idiot, wishes is a secret." I said and Yena suddenly laughed.

"But I want to know it." She mumbled softly and pout.

"My wish is, I want to see you guys in the future and hang out." Yena suddenly said.

"Are you time traveler? what are you saying?" I asked making her to laughed again in my question.

"No, I'm here to make a vacation, I'm leaving later. My hometown is Seoul." She said.

"Seoul is not that far because I have a car hahaha." Chaewon suddenly said making me to smacked her head.

"Your funny guys." Yena said.

"So Chaewon what did you wish?" Yena asked Chaewon.

"My mom and dad get along really well and our company to be succesful one day, and you guys healths." Chaewon said making me to furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are we somewhat sick to you?" I asked making me and Yena to laughed at her sillines.

"No, I want you guys to stay healthy, don't laugh to my wishes!" She suddenly complained cutely.

"You? Yuri what your wish?"

"My wish is for the both of you, I want all the pain in your heart vanish and may the genuine happiness come in your lifes, and of course, World Peace. That's all." I said.

"Your always making a wish for other people, Yuri-yah. What about yourself?" Chaewon asked.

"I'm happy and contended guys." I said and smile.

"Good for you." Yena said as she patted my head.

Suddenly Yena stood up and look at her wrist watch.

"It's time guys, I bet my parents are now looking for me." She said.

"Your really leaving huh?" I said making her to nod in response.

"Can we guys take a picture?" Yena said as she suddenly released a camera.

"Yeah!"

"Eat carefully Chaewon unnie why are you in hurry?" I asked because she's eating fast like she didn't eat for the passed few days.

She was about to say something when I block her face using my hand.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full." I said and continue eating.

"Ha! I'm excited to go in Seoul." She said after she drink a water.

"I know. Your eyes is glittering are you somewhat overwhelmed because Yena invited us in their house?" I asked.

"Actually part of it yes, but Seoul is really beautiful isn't. I'm getting excited." She said and look at me weirdly.

"You? are you not excited that were going to Seoul?" She said as she put down her chopsticks.

"Excited but not like as you." I said and drink my milk.

Suddenly Luna meows making me to look at her.

"Wait, can we bring Luna there?" Chaewon suddenly suggest it.

"No? Let's bring her into Eunbi unnie house before we leave." I said.

"Oh okay."

When were done eating and fixing our things in our bags we hurriedly go outside as I holding Luna.

"Let's go."