THREE

They won't discover the fact that I'm not Lilian.right?

They may not find the difference as long as I am careful.....

Even if they find something , there is no chance that they find out the different soul in her body, right?

There is no chance for them to find out..............

What if they find out.....................

Ha......

Amira sighed. She was thinking too deeply even without knowing this all was true. What if this was only a dream ? What if she wake up from this dream once she fall asleep? She was afraid to lie down oh her bed. Thinking she may wake up from this dream , she absolutely didn't want to sleep.

Amira decided to meet her family , precisely, Lilian's family right then just in case she might not be able to if this was just a dream. She wanted to call someone 'dad' even if that person isn't her real father. She felt amazing when she called Lilian's mother 'mom'.

Amira , now Lilian, wore slippers that were under the bed and went outside. She had to agree they were rich, even richer than her foster parents. Lilian's room was on 2nd floor. On her way down to the living room, she observed the house interiors . The whole house was designed marvelously and the furniture was warm and cozy.

In the living room on first floor, her mom and second brother sat on the couch talking with someone on the phone. When Amira entered, her mother responded first.

" Oh sweety! You should take some more rest. Are you feeling uncomfortable? Shall I call for the doctor?", her mom asked in worry.

"No mom. I am fine", Amira replied and turned her attention to the phone. " It's brother talking on the phone", said her second brother and handed her the phone. Amira took the phone. "Hello brother", she said.

" How are you feeling lily? It's Sean who caused it right? Let me give him a lesson when I come home later", said the voice.

"Ofcourse brother. It was because of Sean I got a big bump on my forehead. You must help me take my revenge", Amira said while giving a mischievous look towards Sean.

"Liar! It was you who competed with me in climbing the tree in the garden. Now I became the culprit?", Sean shouted while reaching for the phone.

"Shut up Sean. We know you.Even if Lily competed with you , it must be you who  provoked her", her mother added after landing a punch on Sean's head.

Just when Amira was about to reply, Lilian's father entered the room from the stairs. He was still in his office outfit which was drenched in sweat , probably from running here."Sweety! ", her father rushed to Amira  and anxiously searched for wounds on her body.

After making sure there were no serious wounds on her body, he sighed in relief and hugged Lilian. He then turned his face to Sean and said in a threatening voice

"Sean Grey, tell me what happened today honestly"

Sean , intimidated by his father , explained the incident in detail. After the explanation, Amira broke the silence by saying ," Dad, it was my mistake also. I will be careful from now on".