FOUR

17 years old Lilian Grey was now sitting in the passenger seat of Toyota Corolla. She glanced at the man in the driver seat who was totally focussed on driving and sighed in her heart.

It had been nearly three years since she came to this world and exactly two years since she met him, Will Jackson.

A handsome young man with black hair and light blue eyes.

To be frank, she first approached him with a purpose. Nevertheless, she found a true friend. But the road to achieve that was not at all smooth.

She had a hard time gaining his genuine trust and had him open his heart to her. Well no genius with good brains will open himself or get close to a naive little girl 6years younger than him.

She had acted shamelessly at first and slowly shown him her true self. Did she regret that she selfishly approached him? NOPE. She never did regret something she had done since entering this world.

Presently, they were on their way to her office. That was a secret she was hiding from her parents and her brother's. Jack was the first person she had decided to tell.

"Bored?", Jack asked the girl beside him who was lost in her thoughts.

She flinched a little at the sudden  voice. She stuttered" w.what?".

He chuckled at her response and raised his brow while he asked her ," what are thinking so deeply about? Perhaps some little boy from school?".

" Shut up , cute boy" , she scowled at his question.

That nickname had always annoyed him. He glared at her sideways. His glares always provoke her naughty side.

" What little boy?" , She asked, obviously provoking him for a cold war.

He sighed in defeat and mumbled a 'whatever'. She victoriously laughed and soon there was a comfortable silence in the car.

She was immersed in her thoughts while he was anticipating his surprise promised by her.

Soon they reached a famous hotel in Philadelphia. They parked the car and she dragged him to a private lift. They had reached the top floor where there was a penthouse.

She walked straight out of the lift  without saying anything to him. He was given no response even after he had asked her numerous questions. So he just followed her silently while complaining in his mind.

She walked along the hallway and opened the first door on their right side.

She glanced at the persons waiting in the room and asked amusedly, " Waiting for a long time?".

They clicked their tongue in annoyance at her obvious question. " Well, it has become a habit ever since we chose a little lazy boss to order us around", a man in his late twenties voiced his thoughts to his 'red haired girl' boss.

"My laziness is the reason you're paid , Alex", Lily just shrugged off his playful complaint.

She turned around and signalled Jack to come inside.

Upon entering the room, he was greeted by three men and a woman. He just nodded to them and turned his attention to the girl in front of him.

"So guys, he's the one I've told you about. Will Jackson", she introduced him to them with a serious face and turned to him, " Jack.

Meet my personal assistant , Alexander Mosse" she pointed a guy in his late twenties with a blonde hair and brown eyes.

" Lisa Alionar, my advocate", she pointed to the professionally dressed lady with dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes who looked to be around thirty.