FIVE

OLAM which started as a devlopment firm with the few people Jack brought   soon turned into a big company with hundreds of employees. Everyone knew about the legendary CEO, Will Jackson ,but none of those employees know about a little owner of the company they work for.

Lilian knew it was selfish of her but she still used it as a supporter to Grey' Corp. Even though he was dissatisfied, Jack didn't object her.

When OLAM became one of the top enterprises in real estate, she told the truth to her brothers and her father. Ofcourse she thought of telling her mom but was firmly objected by her family. They knew her mom would be worried for her precious daughter.

And when Lilian completed her high school, she went to the University of Michigan to get the bachelors degree in finance. And for three whole years she had stayed in the hostel dorm while she visited her family occasionally.

Her family were present on the day of her graduation ceremony. Looking at her mother who was in tears, Lilian, precisely Amira, was reminded of her past. The day she wore her graduation dress and waited for her so-called family with the certificates in her hands. She waited for a whole day in vain.

Don't think of the past.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and enjoyed the day with the family infront of her then. The next day, all of them boarded a fight to New York and reached home.

_____________________________________

The bright moonlight entered the dark room through the opened windows. Light blue curtains fluttered by the chilling air passing through the windows. The slender figure on the queen sized bed squirmed. There was a deep frown on her face.

'Ah'. She then suddenly sat up with a deep intake of air. She gasped for air. There was cold sweat on her forehead and her heart was beating really fast. She looked around and observed her surroundings.

Her dark blue eyes were met with familiar surroundings. After a while, she calmed her heart. She then climbed down her bed and went towards the window. She stood by the window looking at the bright moon surrounded by misty clouds. Her fiery red hair fluttered in the wind.

This was her almost every night routine ever since the second night she was in this body. She used to get dreams, no, nightmares that she returned to being her former self. She was terrified at even the thought of missing the family who loves her dearly.

After a long time, she went to her bed and fell asleep. This time she slept peacefully.

When the sun rays fell on her face, she slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the light. She removed the quilt covering her body and climbed down the bed to walk towards the windows.

When she had looked down from the window, the lush green garden came into her view. A smile made its way on her lips at the reminder of her beautiful and happy memories in that garden.

She turned her head to look at the clock. 7:30 AM. She then hurried to the bathroom and finished her morning activities.

After a thirty minute routine, she climbed down the stairs to the dining room on the ground floor wearing a loose grey T shirt and black sweat pants.

Sean and her parents were already there.

" Good morning", she greeted them and sat on the chair beside Sean.

"Good morning sweetheart", greeted her mom and dad. Her mother then continued, " Did you sleep well?".

" Yes mom. I did", she replied with a smile.