Character Overture

Harsha Vardhan: Just like his name, he is the creator of joy. Pious, and an enchanter, pile of handsome-ness, soft hearted with the peaceful aura. And a 21 year old handsome hunk.

Avaya: Means the gift of god. Sure she is the gift of god to her parents. She is feisty, outrageous and a rule breaker. Funny and bubbly. A 18 year old beautiful lady.

Avasya: Means necessary. She is the necessity of Harsha Vardhan and his parents. Elder sister of Harsha Vardhan and married to Kiaan. A 25 year old beautiful lady with soft heart just like her brother.

Kiaan: His name means ancient but he is nothing like his name. He is trendy and naughty which makes his wife laugh and cry in irritation sometimes. He is more like a son than a son in law to Avasya's parents. 29 year old powerhouse of naughtiness and hotness.

Aayod: The giver of life. He has a meaning of his birth and is a boon to Avaya's parents. A 15 year old introvert but a ball of invisible naughtiness. Can go to any extent when someone hurts his sister.

Indranil: Means lord Shiva. Father of Harsha Vardhan. A 55 year old ruler.

Kaivalya: For sure she is the bliss, perfect isolation and salvation to her husband. A perfect mother with a great observing nature. A 49 year old lovely supporting wife.

Arihant: Means a conqueror. Sure he is a conqueror and added his wife's heart too in his account. Harsha Vardhan's uncle. He is a great ruler who took a great care of his people but unable to protect his only daughter. 49 year man with bold nature.

Aditi: Means the goddess of fertility and sky but she is never blessed with a child. Indranil's younger sister. Her only daughter was taken way from her and she was never able to become a mother again. A 44 year old generous lady who still lives in the grief of losing her only child.

Nidhi: Just like her name she is a beauty with brilliance. Mother of two children Avaya and Aayod. She is a mixture of naughtiness, boldness and much more protective when it comes to her children. A 46 year old caring wife.

Shlok: It means song and he is always behind his wife singing his songs and dancing on her tunes entertaining his two kids. A businessman who belongs to an upper middle class family. A 52 year happy going father who find his solence in his family.

Further characters will be introduced later if necessary.

With Love ♥️
introvert_2001