The Seize

Author's POV:

Harsha's friends left the palace while Kiaan-Avasya, Indranil-Kaivalya and Arihant-Aditi stood around the bed along with Harsha.

" You'll pay for keeping my daughter away from me Harsha!" Arihant warned sitting beside his daughter who is currently unconscious.

" I will accept everything Uncle Arihant." Harsha said smiling at him.

" Don't give that irritating smile of yours Harsha!" Arihant whisper yelled not wake his daughter up which made Harsha smile more.

Harsha's eyes always adored his princess what ever the situation may be. It's very rare that Harsha looses his cool but he is a true beast when he is angry. The anger he have shown towards his princess is nothing.

" You love her right Harsha?" His aunt, Aditi asked.

" Yes. I do." He admitted with a little tint painting his neck.

" I fell in love with her the second I saw her." Harsha said adoring his princess.

" She is alive. But the orion said that Avaya is living her another life. What does that mean?" Indranil asked.

" I'll answer that." Harsha said.

" Ava is on her death bed when she was 3 years old. There were no hopes of her living but then her brother was born. They used his stem cell to make her live.
Avaya's current mom, Mrs. Nidhi is infertile but like a miracle, Aayod was born. Mrs. Nidhi is like an Banshee in our lives. She got Avaya when she went to pray to the temple for a child and they got our princess.
That's why she is named her as AVAYA, the gift from God. And her brother was named AAYOD, the giver of life.
He is so posessive about his sister. I still remember the day when Aayod created a mess in the whole college yelling for the one who hurted his sister." Harsha said and chuckled at the last part.

" Who hurted my princess?" Arihant asked angrily.

" Me." Was Harsha's silly and quick answer.

Avaya opened her eyes to see everyone around her. She panicked seeing everyone around her and sat up.

" I wanna go to my home." Avaya declared.

" As you say my princess. Let's go to our home." Aditi said kissing her daughter's forehead.

" Not yours. Mine. I wanna go to my home. Where. I. Live." Avaya said gritting her teeth.

" Manners princess." Harsha warned.

" Hell with your manners Harsha. You stupid royals made up some story and suddenly announce that I'm the princess, and you think I'll believe that shit?" Avaya yelled.

Harsha pinned her to the bed infront of everyone.

" I said manners. Apologize to them right now. And don't forget that you are a royal too. So behave like one. " Harsha gritted.

Just by looking at Harsha's cold eyes she gulped.

" No. I won't. And take me to my home." Avaya said deadpanned.

The whole room is thick with tension. Neither Harsha nor Avaya are ready to back out from their glaring competition. He know that she is stubborn and feisty. He finally gave up and sat adjacent to her.

" Don't forget that I have your parents numbers." Harsha siad and dailed them.

" Shlok speaking!" Avaya's father said.

" Dad!" Avaya yelled making Arihant's heart clench. His daughter is calling someone else as Dad.

" My baby! Avaya, where are you my princess?" Shlok asked getting up from his chair.

" Good evening sir! This is Harsha. We , I mean me and my family have Seized Ava." Harsha informed monotonously.

" How dare you kidnap my daughter Harsha?" Shlok yelled making his board members look at him.

" Nidhi, we need to leave now." Shlok said and asked their son to pack the bags and reach the airport.

He immediately booked the tickets to their hometown and there was a car waiting for them at the airport.

Harsha instructed them and hey did as he said. They reached the palace with in no time and their family was awestruck seeing the palace.

" Shlok, they are rich. What does they need from my daughter?" Nidhi cried.

The butlers took the luggage from the car and escorted them to the room where everyone are.

" Avaya!" Nidhi ran to her daughter.

" Ma, Dad!" Avaya said and hugged both of them.

Aditi's heart clenched seeing thier daughter calling someone else as her parents.

" She is my daughter." Aditi roared making everyone flinch in the room.

Nidhi and Shlok panicked seeing Aditi. Aayod calculated their parents looks and figured that something is fishy.

" No. I'm not your daughter." Avaya spatted.

" Is she your daughter Mrs. Nidhi?" Aditi asked taking menacing steps towards Nidhi.

" Don't try to scare her. She is our daughter and nothing can change that!" Shlok said coming in between Aditi and Nidhi.

" The truth Mr. Shlok!" Arihant yelled.

" It's about my daughter. MY ONLY DAUGHTER. The princess of our kingdom." Arihant yelled.

A lone tear slipped down Shlok's eye.

" Dad, Ma, Amn't I your daughter?" She asked broken. Everyone over there pitied the lost princess.

" You are my princess." Shlok tired to pacify her.

" Then why are they saying that I'm their daughter? Please, let's go to our home. " Avaya cried getting up from the bed.

" Mr. Shlok, I beg you to say the truth. Please." Aditi begged joining her hands.

" Please!" Everyone begged.

Shlok looked at Avaya guiltily and turned his face away from her.

" Not them Dad. I'm asking you to say the truth. And I just wanna know the truth Dad. Or else I'll leave everyone and go far away." Avaya threatened.

Shlok was taken back by his daughter's open threat.

Shlok held his wife's hand and squeezed it.

" Avaya, baby, you are not our daughter. " Shlok's words broke her heart into million pieces. Her sobs are echoing in the whole room.

" We don't know whether you are their daughter or not. We found you in the river. But princess, we love you so much." Shlok said holding her hands.

" It's decided princess. You are coming with us." Aditi declared.

" What kind of people are you? You yourself decide whom do I belong to and order me to come along with them. Don't I have a heart and I'll act according to will." Avaya yelled and ran from the room.

Harsha ran behind her and ordered the guards to block the gates.

With Love ♥️
introvert_2001