The Perfect Blue Bloods

Author's POV:

The day where Harsha and Avaya will be crowned as the further successors have come.

Every person of the kingdom is present. Shlok, Arihant, Nidhi, Aayod, Aditi, everyone are present to witness this devine ritual of coronation.

Harsha and Avaya are brought to the personal courtroom of the palace where only the limited no: of staff are allowed which include the families of the royals and the ministers along with the priests.

Both of them are looking eye deceiving. Neither of them are able to turn their eyes away from each other.

The 5 holy priests read the holy hymns and drenched their prince with the holy oils and the water of the river Ganges.

Then Indranil removed his crown and placed it on Harsha Vardhan's head passing his heredity, control and responsibilities to his successor.

Avaya's eyes glistered with tears seeing her husband as the King.

" I expect you to never let us down King Harsha Vardhan." Indranil spoke firmly.

" I'll neither let you nor the people of our kingdom down father!" Harsha Vardhan spoke. His voice held that kingly base and authority.

Harsha took the holy oils and the holy water of the Ganges river pouring them over his princess's head. He took out his sword out and cut his palm letting his blood flow. He filled his wife's hair partition with his blood and crowned her as no one are allowed to touch his Queen.

The priest read the hymns and declared them as their King and Queen.

Indranil and Kaivalya took them to the open balcony where the whole people of their kingdom are waiting to see their King and Queen.

" Now, I present King Harsha Vardhan and Queen Avaya as your future rulers and Trinity." Indranil said and the crowd cheered merrily.

They took them inside the palace and took out the evil eye. Avaya and Harsha are sent to their chamber and asked to take the baths. The royal servants helped them in bathing.

Once both of them are in their comfortable clothes, they heard a knock on their door.

Avaya opened the door to be greeted by her in laws. She felt a little shy wearing those shorty shorts and damp hair. Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

" Nothing to get embarrassed Queen Avaya." Indranil spoke caressing her hair.

Harsha closed the door and walked them to the couch.

" Please call me Avaya uncle. I'm always your princess. Nothing changed with this coronation." Avaya spoke warmly.

" You have made it very good so far Harsha and Avaya. You both proved that you are The Perfect Blue Bloods. " Kaivalya said blessing them.

" Can we expect our future grandchild anytime soon my Princess?" Kaivalya asked with a naughty glint in her eyes. Indranil coughed indirectly asking his wife to stop embarrassing the couple.

Both Harsha and Avaya turned like the ripen tomatoes with his mother's words.

" What say Princess?" Kaivalya asked again.

Avaya looked at Harsha to see him already looking towards her.

" Soon aunty." Avaya blushed hiding herself in her husband's arms.

The elderly couple chuckled and left the newly crowned King and Queen to have some privacy.

" Soon haan?" Harsha asked his wife.