K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Percy's POV
I was at Annabeth's house. How strange is that? We are friends. Well, anyways, Annabeth and I were sitting on a tree in her backyard talking about nonsense. Basically it was Annabeth rambling about some random architecture stuff, while I nodded and agreed, but I wouldn't change it for the life of me.

As Annabeth was talking about her latest design, he twin brothers came outside with smirks on both of their faces. Uh oh.

They started running around the tree and started singing "Percy and Annabeth sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes the love, second comes the marriage, and third comes the baby in a baby carriage." I was busy laughing my butt of while Annabeth was shouting at them to shut up. I was laughing because 1, it was funny seeing Annabeth all flustered, and 2, I actually want that to happen. Ever since I lost her and saw the Huntresses of Artemis brochure, I realized I had a small crush on Annabeth. I really love her.

How was that for my first new chapter? I remember a comment that wanted my stories to be longer, and I totally agree, but I don't have any ideas that could be long. So if any of you have an idea, please comment it. Anywhere is fine, I'll see it. Thank you!