Cake

This idea/comment is by @cwang1 on my old account. I did in fact write a oneshot based off of this, but I didn't like how it turned out, so I'm writing this one. That's it.

------------------------------

Annabeth was at the grocery store. Never in a million years did she think that would happen. Percy was the one who usually went to get the grocery's and cook the food. How she got such an amazhang husband, she didn't know. Since Annabeth was no baker, she had to go out and buy cake mix. She made sure to come early so she wouldn't bump into Percy if he came by.

She got lost in the store, as she had never been there. She expected it to be so much easier. Next time Seaweed Brain came home late because he got lost, she wouldn't get upset.

As she finally  found the baking goods isle, she was granted with the gift of her one and only husband; Perseus Jackson.

"Hello Wise Girl." He said. Annabeth guessed that she should tell him. I mean, why would she be in a grocery store anyway?

"I was getting cake mix to make you a blue cake today for your birthday today." Annabeth said truthfully.

"Awe, thank you Wise Girl," Percy said to his beloved wife, "How about we make the cake together when we go home?"

"Sounds great! But let's make it from scratch. Sally's recipe." Annabeth commented.

"Sounds great." Percy said.

Time Skip until they are home

Once Percy and Annabeth got home, they decided to bake the cake so it was ready in time for dessert. As they wee getting out the ingredients, Percy 'accidentally' spilt flour all over Annabeth. That resulted in war. To say the kitchen was a mess was an understatement. 

Percy cleaned everything with his water powers, only because Annabeth threatened to not eat for a week. Percy being Percy, cared so much about Annabeth's well being, cleaned the kitchen and the married couple in it.

After the cake was done baking, Percy asked to decorate the cake. Annabeth said no, because it was his birthday, and he shouldn't have to decorate his cake, but Annabeth just couldn't resist those baby seal eyes...

After Percy decorated the cake, he brought it over to his wife in her office. Annabeth decided to work in her home office on a new design her boos needed. When she saw the cake, she gasped.

On the cake, the icing wrote, "Hapy Anevrisry Wise Girl!" Annabeth had completely forgotten their anniversary! She felt so bad, but the fact that Percy's dyslexia made him spell Happy Anniversary wrong made her feel a tad bit better.

"Oh my gods, Seaweed Brain, I completely forgot! I guess I was too busy thinking about your birthday and caught up with work." Annabeth said shamefully.

"Wise Girl, it's no problem. The best birthday of my life was when you first kissed me, and they only got better from there. Everyday being with you makes it feel like my birthday. Absolutely incredible. Don't feel bad Annabeth, I couldn't ask for anyone other than you." Percy said with confidence in is voice. Annabeth was shocked.

"I-I love you, Seaweed Brain."

"I love you too, Wise Girl. Always and forever."

Woah. That wasn't bad?! I'll probably read it again one day and realize how bad it truly is, but for now, I like it. 

Also, if you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.