29

1 month later
So it's been 1 month since boys left on tour. I took a little break from band so the girls are travelling alone. I wanted to spend more time with my daughter. Harry calls everyday and Mia really likes him. He is really nice to her, we are doing pretty good. I acually bought ticket for one direction performance that they have in week. So me and Mia are packing all the things before getting on the road. Lucy and rose are already at my mum's. Amy called yesterday telling me she got a boyfriend he is really cool dude to be honest.  We finished packing and went in the car. We drove to the airport and went on a private plane. We came there after a while. Oh did i told you that none of my friends know im here. (One direction members)

We came in hotel room.
M; when can we go see them?
Y: soon

Concert time
I was sitting on bed with Mia when alarm started ringing.
Y: Its time
M: YAY
Mia jumped off the bed.
Y; c'mon lets get you dressed
Mia came to me and changed in this

 Y; c'mon lets get you dressedMia came to me and changed in this

I made her the same bun that is on picture👆

I changed in this

I grabbed my purse, i locked the door

I grabbed my purse, i locked the door. And we left 2 security guards walked next to me and one in front. I held Mia in my hands.
We came there after a while. I didn't want Harry to see us so we didn't go close to the stage. Me and Mia were on that place you know where we are not all around the fans. And.......

Concert started.
Tb; HELLO EVERYONE
fans: AHHHHHHH HIII
they started singing and niall noticed me after a while. He did omg face to me. Mia and I waved and showed him the quiet face. He nooded and sang. Then Liam, zayn and Louis saw me. They waved and we waved back. Harry didn'tsaw us though. He was on the other side of the stage. When they sang they don't know about us  song harry was looking around and saw me. He smiled widely and waved. He gave microphone to Mia and she sang with them

 He gave microphone to Mia and she sang with them

Like that.

Harry smiled and looked at me. I smiled and he said something to security guard and he came and took Mia. He gave her to Harry.
H: hey hunny
M: Hiiiii
Said Mia hugging him. The whole crowd went awwww I laughed and the other boys came to Mia and hugged her.
Tb: hiii
M: hiiiiii
Mia hugged everyone.

(Imagine Harry holding mia)

The boys started singing while Harry was playing with Mia on stage. The boys had "little break" if we say it like that. They started running away from Mia who was chasing them. They played hunting. Everyone was filming them. Harry came to the end of the stage and gave arm out for me to come on stage.
Y: no *giggles*
I saw him mouthing "cmon"
He jumped off the stage and fans went crazy. He took my hand and pulled me on stage. Everyone was yelling and filming. Harry started dancing with me while I was dying from laughter. Niall pulled me away from Harry and danced with me. Harry looked at niall in this face 😮. I laughed and danced with niall while they were singing.