34

I meet everyone (Anne ,robin and gemma), we talked about my life and theirs. Mia was sitting next to me and Harry in front of Mia. Gemma was looking at her mom while she was talking about Harry. I laughed a lot while Harry was begging her mom to stop. Gemma took my hand after a while. She pulled me to the backyard and i saw REALLY big backyard.

This is backyard imagine it however you want

They have A LOT of tables and chairs👇

Y:WOW
G: yup
Gemma laughed while I said was shocked. She showed me all the things. Mia came out and saw playground.
M; mommy can i play there
Y; ask auntie gemma
Mia looked at gemma and she nooded. Mia smiled and ran on the playground. Everyone came outside and sat on the chairs and talked. Harry was looking at me a lot.
Y: what?
I said when his familly went inside.
H: nothing
He said smilling at me. I laughed and looked at Mia. She was still playing on the playground. Harry looked at Mia am smiled. Anne came outside with robin and gemma with big box.
An: so this is for mia, Harry told us that she is going in firts grade.
Anne said giving box on the floor for mia to see.
Y: you didnt have to
I said looking at anne.
An: we wanted
M: thank you!!
Mia said hugging everyone. She got a lot of my little pony school supplies. She got school bag from the boys and girls (One direction&5 roses) so now she has everything. After a while we decided to go home. Mia went to sleep straight away because she was very tired. Me and Harry were sitting on the couch with Lucy and rose in mias room. Harry got his arm around me and I gave my head on his shoulder. He took remote and got on friends me and Harry loooooove that show. My fav. Is probably Rachel and Joe. We were watching tv when Harry turned off tv.
Y: why did y-
He kissed me. I kissed him back and we kinda started making out. He smiled through the kisses and you know what happens next.