44

H: were here
Said Harry looking at me and Mia.
Y: wow
I said looking at house. It was huge.
We got outside and Harry unlocked his house.
M: wow
I was looking at the house while Harry started walking inside. Imagine outside the house and inside as you want
H: come in
Harry said smilling. We came inside and gave all our things to the corner.
H:let me show you everything
I nooded and went with Mia. He showed us kitchen,living room, bedrooms, bathroom, pool&backyard, gym and more.
Y:wow
Harry laughed and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my head and hugged me. I hugged him back while Mia was looking around.
Y: we should unpack
Harry nooded and took mias suitace in her room. I got mine and tried to pick the suitcase. Yes I have a lot of things.
H; *laughs* kattie I'll do it
Said Harry taking suitcase out of my hands.
Y:nono I'll t-
H: shhh
Said Harry laughing while walking in our room. I came inside and gave my clothes in my wardrobe, went in bathroom and brushed my teeth, let my hair down and went in the living room.
H: heyy
Said Harry walking towards me and kissing me.
H: you look beatiful
Y;stawp
K said hiding my face in his chest. He chuckled and hugged me.

Y: now you give cheese on top.
I said looking at Harry. We are doing pizza right now while Mia is watching tv.
H: and what now?
Y: now we just with for it to bake
I said looking at Harry while he was giving pizza inside the forgot the name😂🤦‍♀️

I sat on the counter and Harry came to me and hugged me. He had his head on my chest. We stayed like that for a while. Mia was laughing at tv. Rose and Lucy were sleeping at the corner of the room.
Y: it's done
I said looking at Harry. He smiled and turned around and gave pizza out. I got the plates out and gave each of us a piece, and dogs their new food and water. I gave pizzas on the table and sat down.
M; mmm that's good
Harry chuckled and smiled. I thing he blushed because he gave his head down.
Y: is Harry blushing?
H; n-no
I giggled at him and we ate. 🍕

 🍕