40

I was talking with Anna when I heard familiar voices. I turned around and saw my girls.
Y: GIRLS!?
Tg: KATTIE
They said running towards me. We hugged each other almost falling on the floor. Everyone laughed. Oh did i tell you it's my 26 birthday today aaaaaa.
H: happy birthday to you
Harry said smilling and holding a cake while walking towards me. Anne sat one me on the chair in front of the table. I smiled and sat on the chair everyone started singing and filming.
Ev: happy birthday to you
Everyone clapped and I made a wish and blew the candle. Everyone clapped again and gave  a lot of gifts on the table for gifts😂.
An: kattie can you help me with this
Said Anne pulling me away from people. I picked up the plates and helped her bring them in the kitchen. When we were done Anne putted her hands around my eyes.
An: shh we are playing the gameeee
Y: *giggles* ok
I said giving my hands in front of me. We came outside and everyone went quiet. Anne gave her hands off me and I saw Harry in front of me with people around us
H; Hey
Y: hi
I said kinda laughing. Everyone was smilling. I saw Mia on the left with gemma, Anne, girls and Liam,Louis and niall. One the other side were all his familly members.
H: this is my little gift for you.
He said smilling at me.
H; Kattie....When I firts saw you on the street running down I saw something in you that changed me. When I look at you I smiled at myself just thinking about you being mine. You untroduced me to Mia and your familly and friends who are the amazing people I wanna ask a big question.......Kattie high will you marry Me?
Harry said going on one knee opening the black box. Inside was a ring with beatiful snowflake ring inside.
Y: yes yes
I said looking at him and holding with my head. He smiled big and gave ringbonnmy finger an dspinned me around. Everyone started clapping
And cheering. Mia ran to me and hugged me while the boys were hugging Harry.

The ring

I was talking with girls, Mia was playing with other kids while Harry and his boys were playing beer pong. It's like ping pong but with beer.