5

My breathing got uneven. Castiel tried to walk over to him, but Jimmy waved his hand sending Castiel flying to the wall. AJ ran toward Jimmy. Jimmy grabbed her by the throat and held her up in the air. Jimmy looked at me with a smile on his face. 

AJ started to laugh making Jimmy look at her. "You can't kill something that is already dead," AJ said. She moved her hand and he moved so he hit the door. 

I started to take deep calming breaths. "You little bitch." Jimmy said as he looked at AJ. She walked over to me. She stopped at the salt line and turned to face him. Castiel got up from the floor and walked to the other side of AJ which is the other side of the circle. 

"How in the hell are you dead?" Jimmy asked. "It's called being sick and you will not lay a hand on my friend." AJ said. "That is where you are wrong." Jimmy said as I stood up. He tried to take a step only making AJ hold her hand out. He tried to move his feet but he acted like his feet are stuck to the floor. 

That's when the door behind him opened. Mom opened the door making Jimmy look at her. I could see him smile as he held his hand out. She then flew up to him. "NO!" Castiel yelled. Castiel tried to run to mom but Jimmy took his other hand and made him fly across the room. 

I looked back at mom with fear and sadness in my eyes. "Blue, look away." Mom said. I looked down at the ground. "Ooooh, Blue." Jimmy said. I kept my eyes looking down. the next thing I knew was my head was forced up. I don't know how. 

I was forced to look at mom. Tears in my eyes. I shook my head as I mouthed 'mom'. Before I knew it, Jimmy moved his hand and I heard her neck snap. I couldn't stop the tears from escaping my eyes. 

I fell to my knees as I opened my mouth. I tried to scream and cry out, but no sound came out. I looked down at the ground before looking at Jimmy. He smiled at me. A sick twist smile. AJ still kept her hand out, kepting him where is stands. His smile faded as the smell of smoke filled my nose. 

"NO!" He yelled as his body was engulfed with flames. "NO!" He screamed before he disappeared. AJ put her hand down and looked at me. She smiled before she disappeared too. I got up to my feet and looked around the room for you. 

"Your friend is fine. She just used a lot of power to keep him there. She needs time to get that strength back." Castiel said making me look at him. He is now on his feet. I looked at him before looking at my mom's body. More tears fell. 

I walked out of the circle of salt before I walked to the baywindow. I sat down as more tears fell down my face. I kept my eyes on the lights outside of the house. I heard Castiel sigh as he sat down on the edge of the bed. 

After a little bit, I saw the car that Sam and Dean left in pull up to the house. They parked their car. I put my head on the wall as the engine was turned off. I looked back out the window to see Sam and Dean run into the house. I heard the door open and their footsteps racing up the stairs. I heard them stop at the door. "Cas, what happened?" Sam asked. I looked over at them to see Dean looking at mom's body and Sam looking at Castiel. 

"Alanna was keeping Jimmy stuck to the floor and all was going alright...until Blue's mom opened the door. Jimmy saw and used her to get to Blue. But it didn't work, since Blue stayed put until he went up in flames." Castiel told them. 

Dean looked up at me with a sad look. I looked back out the window. "Where is Alanna?" Sam asked. "She used most of her strength so she is resting to get it back." Castiel said. I looked over at the door to see Larry standing there. Dean moved out of the way for him. Larry fell down tot he ground and put mom's head in his lap. 

Tears falling down his face. "Sorry, we couldn't save her." Sam said to Larry. "It's okay. She was dying anyway." Larry said. I looked down the ground. "If you mind my asking, what are you going to do?" Dean asked. "Well, Brook and I have talked about this for a while now. Brook wants me to take care of Avery and she wants Blue's dad to take care of Blue." Larry said while looking Dean in the eyes. 

I tilted my head in confusion. "Sam, can I talk to you?"Dean asked. He looked at me. "Alone." He added. "Yeah, sure." Sam said. The two of them left the room. "What would you like to do with your wife's body?" Castiel asked Larry. I stretched out my legs and looked back out the window. 

I wiped my tears. "Well, I'll give her a funeral that she talked to me about many times." Larry said. I kept my eyes on the window. I can see Larry, out of the corner of my eye, pick up my mom's body before walking away from the room. 

I could see Castiel look over at me as I pulled my knees up to my chest. I wrapped my arms around them before putting my head on the cold glass. 

"How are you doing, Blue?" Castiel asked as he walked over to me. I looked over at him, keeping my head on the window. "I can hear what you think if you want to talk." Castiel said. I looked back out the window. 'I was forced to watch my mom die. How is that even possible? I was in the salt line.' I thought. 

"I'm not sure how is it possible. All I know is that is must be hard for you. If you even wanted to talk or think about it while talking to someone, just find me." Castiel said. I looked over at him. I gave him a small smile before looking back outside. I heard someone clear their throat making me look over at the door. 

I took my head off the window when I saw Sam and Dean standing there. "Hey Blue. So, Dean and I talked about it. We think you should come and live with us in Kanas." Sam said. I tiled my head in confusion. I looked over at Castiel. 

'I thought Larry said I should go and live with my birth dad.' I thought. Castiel looked at me then back at Sam and Dean. "She said she thought her mom wanted her to stay with her birth dad." he told them. 

I looked behind them to see Larry standing there. He said something to Dean, making him nod his head. 

Larry walked past the pair and over to me. "Blue, your mom wrote this. She wanted to give it to you at the right time, but she didn't know when that was going to be so she gave it to me. Once we found out that she was sick, she told me to give it to you after she died." Larry said before he held out an envople. 

I grabbed it from him. He walked away from me once I hand it in my hands. I looked down at it to see that it has my name on it. "We'll let you be. Once you are ready, come downstairs." Dean said. That's when everyone in the room walked out, leaving me there with the letter. I took a deep breath before opening the envople. I pulled out a piece of paper and a picture. The picture is of Dean. I shook my head before I started to read the letter. 

Dear Blue, 

I know this might be hard for you to read or even see. I rewrote this letter many times, trying to come up with the best words, the best way to tell you. I had the wording perfectly, then I found out that I was sick. I then rewrote it again for the last time. If you are reading this then I died. I know that you are going threw a lot of sadness since I had died. So, I will get right too it. Larry and I talked about it. About what will happen to you and your stepsister. 

We came up with an idea. Larry would take care of his daughter, Avery, and you will go and stay with your dad.....your birth dad. Baby, your dad is a man named Dean Winchester. You are just like your dad. 

You have your dad's taste in music, you care about anyone like your dad, and you like the same food as your dad. You also have brians like your uncle Sam. I want you to find Dean. He and his brother will take care of you. Keep you safe. Be there when you need someone to be there with. I love you. You are my baby girl, but you are also your dad's baby girl. Even if he wasn't in your life. Find you dad kiddo. Please do that for me. I love you so much. 

-Mom