11

"Can you tell us what he did?" Cas asked. I looked down at my lap. "Well, he cut me with an Angel Blade and he stabbed me with syringes that were full of different liquids," I said. "Were any of them blood red?" Sam asked. "No, they all were every color but red. All I know about the liquids is that they hurt then they touched my blood." I said. 

It started to get hard for me to keep my eyes open. Dean placed a kiss on the top of my head. "Close your eyes, Blue. You need to sleep." Dean said. Before I said anything Dean pulled me onto his lap. My head went from his shoulder to his chest. 

He wrapped his arms around me. Holding me close to him. I closed my eyes, letting a deep sleep take over. The sound of the car and Dean's heartbeat pulled me into a deeper sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rubbed my eyes open to see that I was facing my desk in my room. I sat up and looked around the room. It's all the same from the last time that I was in this room. I looked to see that I am wearing one of Dean's flannel shirt. I took the sheets off my body before climbing off the bed. I walked over to the door and locked it. I walked over to the dresser before pulling off the clothes that I was wearing. I put Dean's shirt on the bed before pulling on new clothes. 

After I got dressed I buckled up a belt and pulled on a hat

After I got dressed I buckled up a belt and pulled on a hat. I walked back over to the bed. I sat down on the side of the bed and pulled on my shoes that weren't on my feet. After tying the shoes there was a knock on the door. 

"Blue." Cas said on the other side of the door. I got up from the bed and walked over to the door. I unlocked the door before opening the door. "How are you feeling?" Cas asked once he saw me. "Better now that I was able to get a good sleep and not a little nap on a table." I said. 

He smiled at me. "Glad to hear it. Are you hungry?" Cas asked. "Yeah, Crowley wasn't one on food." I said. "Alright, well. I have to go but you can walk to the kitchen. Dean made pancakes." Cas said. He dissapered with the sound of wings flapping. 

I walked out of my room and down the halls. When I got to the last turn, I could smell the pancakes. I smiled before I turned the corner. 

"Hey Blue. How are you feeling?" Sam asked once I walked into the kitchen. "Better." I answered as I sat down on the other side of the table from Sam. Dean walked over to me with a plate with two pancakes on it. 

I thanked him before he walked back over to the oven. He turned it off before cleaning the kitchen up. He then walked back over to me with a fork in his hand. He handed it to me. I grabbed it from him before he walked back away. I cut into the pancakes and started to eat. 

I was half way done with eating the pancakes when I started to feel different. I kept my eyes down as my head started to hurt. I put the fork down. "Blue, are you okay?" Sam asked. "Yeah, my head just hurts." I said. 

"Would you like for me to get any medicine?" Dean asked me. "No, it only hurts a little bit." I said before it started to hurt more. I grabbed the sides of my head in pain as I closed my eyes. "Blue." Dean said. I heard him walk over to me. I heard someone sit next to me. The plate was moved away from me as someone started to rub my back. 

"It hurts so much." I said. "Cas!" Sam yelled. An ear piercing sound filled my ears. I took my hands off my head and held my ears. I started to slowly rock back and forth. 

I then could fell another hand on my shoulder. After awhile the sound stopped and my head stopped hurting. I opened my eyes and slowly took my hands off my ears. The second person took his hand off my shoulder. 

I looked up to see that the second person was Cas. I then looked to see Dean sitting next to me with his hand on my back. A tear fell down my face. "What was that?" Sam asked. I looked down at my lap. 

"I'm don't know," I answered as another tear fell. Dean pulled me to his side. He wrapped an arm around me. "Even I don't know what happened." Cas said. My mind started to go all over the place. That's when my head started to hurt again. I put my hands on the sides of my head. The room changed around me. All of a sudden I was in a room with a glowing table. 

"Dean, you can't be serious." Sam said. "What, Sam? My daughter has been in pain for no reason. Random head aches and what ever happened in the kitchen. I can't leave her alone. So what better way to keep her safe. The best thing is bring her with us." Dean said. 

"Dean, you will be putting her in danger if you bring her with us. She could get hurt." Sam said. "She has to come with us Sammy. I can't leave her again. Not after what Crowley did or what is happening." Dean said. 

The room around me then went back to normal. "Blue, are you okay?" Dean asked. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was nod my head. I then put my head on Dean's side. "Are you sure you're okay, Blue?" Sam said. I nodded my head again. 

"Are you going to get anymore?" Dean asked. I shook my head, no. "Why don't you head to your room. Maybe lay down for a little bit." Dean said. I'll amite it. I didn't want to leave Dean's side, but I moved away from Dean. I got up from the chair and walked out of the kitchen. 

Down the halls to my room. When I got there, I looked around the room before looking to see the box that Larry gave me. 

I couldn't bring myself to open it yet. I walked down the hall. I stopped before I got to the main part of the bunker. "Dean, you can't be serious." Sam said. I took a deep breath before walking back to my room. 

When I got there, I sat down on the bed. Facing the door. I heard the sound of flapping wings before I saw Cas appear in front of me. "Blue, we need to talk." he said.