10

*Blue's View*

Two weeks.....it has been two weeks since I last saw Dean and the rest of my family. It has been two weeks of the same stuff. Being cut by an angel blade, getting liquids of different colors and kinds in my bloodstream. I hate it here. I want Dean. I want to be with my family. Not the King of Hell. 

"Well, darling. What will it be? Angel blade or syringe?" Crowley asked me. I looked over at him. "Bite me you crazy son of a bitch." I said. "Now that you got from your dad," he said. He grabbed the Angel blade. "Both it is. You know, this might not hurt you like a demon or angel. But it still draws blood." He said before cutting into my stomach. I screamed from the stinging pain. 

While Crowley cut into my skin and stabbed needles into my arms, I thought of different ways of getting help. Since screaming for help and screaming isn't helping. Once Crowley was done, he walked out of the room, leaving me on the cold metal table. I looked up at the dirty floor. I then came up with something that might work; praying.

'Hello anyone who might be listenings. I don't do this much, but I'm desperate. My name is Blue Winchester and I need help. I don't know if anyone is listening, but if you are please help me. I was taken by a man named Crowley. Please find me and get me out of here.' 

The door to the room opened making me look over to see Crowley walking over to me. "Well, darling. Let's get back to it. This time...I have some questions to ask. If I don't like the answers that you are going to give me, then you will either get the Angel blade or a needle. Let's begin." Crowley said. 

*Dean's View*

I took another sip of coffee as I kept my eyes on the laptop screen in front of me. "Dean, this is not health. Take a break. We will find her." Sam said. "I will not take a break Sam. She has been gone for two weeks and we got nothing new." I said as I put the cup down on the table. 

"Dean." Cas said as he walked into the room. "What is it Cas?" I asked. "The angels are all talking. They found Blue." Cas said. I looked over at him and got up from the chair. "Where is she Cas?" I asked. "How did they find her?" Sam asked. 

"She prayed to anyone that was listening. They all told me where she is and they are going to back down so we can ger her. Where she is....is going to be hard." Cas said. 

"Why's that? Where is my daughter Cas?" I asked. He looked at me. "She's with Crowley. He took her and has been hurting her." Cas said. I walked ot my room and started to pack my bag. "Dean what are you doing?" Sam asked. "Packing so I can get my daughter back." I said. "I'll come with you." Sam said before he walked to his room. I'm coming Blue.

*Blue's View*

I looked over at Crowley. "Let's try one more time." Crowley said. There was a knock on the door. He put the needle down on the table before walking over there. He opened the door and walked outside, closing the door. 

I put my head down on the table. I closed my eyes, hoping that I can get some rest. I got my breathing back to normal. I then heard screaming from the other side of the door. I opened my eyes and looked over that way. 

After I think ten minutes the screams stopped. I then heard people looking all over the place. That's when the door opened. "Dean, she's in here." I heard a voice that I know say. I smiled when I saw Cas. That's when Dean walked into my view. 

"Blue." he said. He raced over to my side. He put an angel blade down on the table by hte needles and Angel blade Crowley used. I kept my eyes on Dean as I heard someone run to the other side of the table.

Dean and the other person took off the chains. When they were off I felt someone put two fingers on my forehead. I looked to see that they were Cas'. I felt all the sting cuts close. He removed his hand and walked away from me. I slowly sat up and looked over at Dean. 

He smiled at me before hugged me. Trying not to hurt me. I hugged him back. "I'm so sorry." Dean said as he started to rub my back. "It's okay." I said. He pulled away and looked me in the eye. "Did....did you just talk?" He asked with a smile on his face. 

I nodded my head. "Not....used to it though." I said. "How?" Dean asked. "Dean, I know you want to see what Crowley as done....but we should leave." Sam said, Dean nodded his head. "Right, Sam here is the keys. I want you to drive. Cas, you can sit in the front with Sam. I'll stay in the back with Blue." Dean said. He pulled the keys out of his pocket and threw them at Sam. 

I looked at him before I looked at Dean. Before I knew it, Dean picked me up from the table and held me on his hip. He held me there before grabbing his Angel blade. 

Dean then walked out of the room with Cas behind him. Sam in font of him. I put my head on Dean's shoudler as they walked out of the building. When we got to the car Dean put me down so my feet where on the ground as he opened the door. I climbed into the car and slide over for Dean climbed in. 

Dean closed the door before putting the Angel blade on the other side, away from me. He moved closer to me before pulling me closer. 

Sam started the car before driving off. "Are you okay Blue? Other then the cuts." Cas said. Dean put his arm around my shoulders. "I......don't know." I answered. Dean started to rub my arm with his hand. 

"I will not get used to you being able to talk." Sam said. "I agree, but how are you able to talk?" Cas asked. "Crowley, he....he said something was missing when I didn't say or scream. He snapped his fingers and told me to say something." I said. 

"What did he all do to you?" Dean asked. I looked out of the window. "Too much." I answered.