9

*Blue's View*

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I'm not in my room. I tried to sit up only for a chain to rattle. I looked to see that there are chains around my wrists and ankles. "Good, you are wake." A voice said. I looked to see a man standing there. 

He is wearing an all-black suit. "Names Crowley." He said as he walked over to my right side. "I bet you are wondering what you are doing here. So let me tell you.....you are here so I have leverage over Sam and Dean." He said. 

He looked down at me. "What, no snarky come backs." he said. He kept on looking at me. "Oh, please don't tell me that you...Dean Winchester's kid is mute." the man said. He grabbed a syringe that has a needle attached to it. 

"Now, this is going to hurt." He said before stabbing it in my arm. I clenched my jaw in pain and tried to scream, but no sound came out. "This is going to be fun." he said. 

*Dean's View*

I took a sip of my coffee as I looked at the laptop in front of me. "Dean, when was the last time you slept?" Sam asked as he walked into the room. He walked past me. "Or showered?" He asked. 

"I will not sleep or shower until I find my daughter." I said before I took another sip of my coffee. "Dean go shower and sleep. I'll keep an eye out. She's my family too." Sam said. I looked over at Sam. "Fine, but if anything comes up...tell me." I said after I took one last sip of coffee. 

I got up from the chair that I was sitting in. I started to slowly walk over to my room. "Don't worry, Dean. We will find her." Sam said. I took a deep breath before I kept on walking to my room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After five or six hours I woke up and made my way back over to the room that I left Sam in. I rubbed my eyes. "Did anything happen when I was sleeping?" I asked once I got there. Sam is still in the same spot as when I felt him. 

"No, nothing about Blue. But there are things happening around the country. A bunch of different cases that we can do in time." Sam said. I stopped in my tracks. "Are you kidding me? You want to do a case." I said. 

Sam looked over at me. "I thought that we could use a break." Sam said. "No, I will not take a break, Sam! I need to find her!" I yelled. Before Sam could say anything the sound of fluttering wings filled the room. 

Cas then appeared right in front of me. "Please tell me you found something." I said. "No, no one in heaven nows where she is. But thanks to some reliable angels they told the other angels about her. Now all angels are looking for her." Cas said. 

I looked at the laptop screen. "We are trying everything that we can to find her." Sam said. "And we will find her. Just give it time." Cas said. I looked at him. "Give it time? Give it time! The more time I give it, the longer I give for whoever has her to hurt her or worse....kill her." I said. 

*Blue's View*

"Now, there is something missing. Something that makes this less fun that it should be." Crowley said. I looked over at him. He snapped his fingers and I felt my clothes change. I looked down to see that I am in yoga pants and a sports bra. I looked over at Crowley. 

"No that's not it." He said. He snapped his fingers again. "Try to say something." He said. "Eat.....me." I said. My voice staggered from me not being use to talking. "There, now that's what was missing. You screaming and your sharky comments that you got from your dad." Crowley said before he stuck another needle in my arm. 

I looked over at him as he put the liquid that was inside the syringe in my blood stream. I screamed in pain, when the liquid touched my blood. He smiled before he pulled the needle out of my arm. "Now that's what was missing." Crowley said. He put the empty syringe on the table before grabbing a fill on. 

"The screaming." He said. He stabbed me with another needle. He put what was inside that one into my bloodstream. I let out an ear piercing scream. 

*Dean's View*

"I think I might have an idea." Sam said. "And what might that be?" I asked as I kept my eyes on the laptop screen. "Her room smelled like sulfur right." Sam said. "Yeah, and what does that have to do about this?" I asked. 

"Well, that means a demon has her. So, we can made trap a crossroads demon or one of Crowley's." Sam said. "Well, both types of demons are royal to Crowley. They would lie." I said. 

"That has to be a risk that we will have to take." Sam said. I looked over at him. "Sam, us having to wait here like sitting ducks is a risk." I said. I looked away from Sam and back at the screen.