6

I put the letter back into the envelope before looking at the picture that came with the letter. Dean looks the same from his picture. I put the picture away before I got up from the bay window. I put it down on the desk before I looked around the room. 

I took one last calming breath. I walked out of the room and slowly down the stairs. "Hey," Sam said once he saw me. I stepped down the last step and looked over at the living room to see Larry, Castiel, Sam, and Dean all sitting there. I looked over at Castiel. 

'Where is Avery?' I thought. "She wants to know where her stepsister is," Castiel said. "Avery is up in her room and she has been there since this morning," Larry said. I looked back up the stairs. 'She would never be up there that long.' I thought. 

"She said, she shouldn't be up there that long." Castiel said. 'I'll be right back.' I thought before racing back up the stairs. 

I walked over to Avery's room. I did my special knock, letting her know that it is me. I then opened the door. I looked around the room. I walked inside the room only to find her past out on the ground. I ran back to the stairs. 'CAS!' I yelled. 

I heard him walk over to the stairs. He looked at me. "What is it?" he asked. 'Avery is passed out on the ground.' I thought. I walked back over to Avery's room. I then walked over to her side. I heard Castiel ran up the stairs and to Avery's room. 

He walked inside and over to me. He knelled down next to Aver's body. He put his pointer finger and middle finger on her head. 

He took his fingers off Avery's head before standing back up. Avery opened her eyes and she looked up at me first then Castiel. "What happened?" Castiel asked. "I was just walked over to get a music CD when the room got cold. I turned around and a man was standing there. He hit me over the head." Avery said as she sat up. "Well, you're okay now," Castiel said. 

"Where's my dad?" Avery asked as she slowly stood up. "He's downstairs." a new voice said. I looked at the door to see Dean standing there. Avery walked right out of her room and down the stairs. "Blue, why don't you go pack your things." Dean said. I nodded my head before walking past him to my room. 

I opened my closet and grabbed my suitcase. I took it out of the closet and put it on the bed that wasn't too far from the closet door. I unzipped it before walking back to the closet. I started to pack my clothes in the suitcase, which wasn't too much. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I zipped up my backpack as I heard a knock on the door behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Sam standing there. "Hey, you ready to go?" Sam asked as he walked into the room. I nodded my head as I put my backpack on my back. 

Sam grabbed my suitcase before I was able to. "Would you like any bags by you?" Sam asked. I looked at him think why, since Castiel is with them too. "You don't have to worry. Cas already left. We'll have to meet him back at our place." Sam said. 

I nodded my head. "So, can you point at the ones that you want by you?" Sam asked me. I pointed at the one on my back then the duffel bag that has my blankets in it on one side. So, if I fall sleep in the car. "Alright, those two will be by you and your suitcase will have to stay in the trunk." Sam said. I nodded telling him that I understand what he is saying. 

I grabbed the duffel bag before he could. The two of us then walked out of the room and down the stairs. 

Sam is in front of me. When we got there Sam walked out of the house and I stopped by the steps. "Blue, come here please." Larry said. I looked over at him to see that he is sitting in the living room. I walked over ot him. 

"Your mom wanted you to have these," Larry said as he handed me a box. I grabbed it from him before I looked up at him. "When you get to your new home." Larry said. I nodded my head before I heard someone clear their throat behind me. 

I looked over my shoulder to see Sam standing there. "It's time to go." he said. I looked back at Larry. He got up from the couch and hugged me. I hugged him back. 

"Be safe and behave." he said in my ear before letting go of me. I smiled before walking over to Sam. The two of us then walked out of the house, closing the house door behind us. "Alright, Sammy. I'll drive first and you can sleep. Then I will wake you up once I need rest." Dean said when we got there. 

I opened the backseat passenger door. I threw my duffel bag on the other side of the backseat before climbing in. I took my backpack off and put it on the floor by my feet. 

I put my feet inside the car before Sam closed the door for me. I took a breath as Sam and Dean climbed into the car. "Alright, shorty. Why don't you lay down and close your eyes?" Dean asked me as he started the car. 

I gave him a smile through the review mirror. I put the box that Larry gave me down on top of my backpack before laying down. I put my head on my duffel bag. I took a deep breath before closing my eyes. 

The vibration of the car engine slowly lurred me to sleep. 

*Dean's View*

It was about seven hours later when I pulled over. "Sam, it's your turn to drive." I said as I shook him wake. I climbed out of the driver's seat while Sam climbed out of the passenger seat. We both walked around the hood of the car. I climbed into the passenger seat before quietly closing the door. 

I looked into the passenger seat to see Blue fast asleep. She is facing me. Her arms under her head. Her duffel bag under her arms. I smiled before I looked ahead at the road. Sam got ready before driving off. 

"She has a lot in common with you, Dean. She looks like you and she cares about others like you. Do I need to add more to the list?" Sam said. I looked over at him and back at Blue. 

"I don't see it." I said before looking back at the road. "Whatever, just. Let me sleep." I said before I put my head on the window. I closed my eyes and letting a deep sleep take over.