Chapter 5

Febuary 6, 2019

Location:
New York

SHEILD base, 8:17 am

A portal opened through which Peter and Jefferson walk through.

Peter: "Miles and Rio are in that room."

He points towards black door.

Jefferson: "Thank you."

He walks up to the door and opens it and sees Rio on the bed next to Miles.

Jefferson: "Rio, Miles!"

They look up and Miles immidetly jumps and rum to his dad for the hug.

Jefferson: "Miles, what's wrong?"

Rio: "He got beaten by Agent Venom. He said he physicikly and mentaly put him down." - Sve said while while walking to them into a hug.

In other room, avengers, Fury and Miguel are standing around the table when peter walks in.

Peter: "Miles's dad is here. He is with his family right now."

Miguel: "Did you hear how's Miles?"

Peter: "No, probably still in same shape."

Miguel: "Rest of team?"

Peter: "Noir, Ham and Peni are in other room. Gwen still didn't exited her room."

Miguel: "Is someone with her?"

Peter: "Yes, her dad."

Miguel: "Jeez, what could Agent Venom do to them?"

Natasha: "Well, I wouldn't be surpised. He's listed as 14/15 level threat and he's just a kid? I'm barely 10/15 level agent and one's higher then 11 are know for to break their opponetns mentaly."

Fury: "That's why the council want's him dead."

Clint slam his hand at the table.

Clint: "He's just a kid, Fury! We can't kill him!"

Fury: "It's to late for him. With him, Hydra can finally rule the world so he must be killed, destroyed or even inprisoned if we can't kill him, happy?"

Coulsen: "He can reddem himself if he joins the SHEILD and I just might be his babysiter."

Everyone looks at smiling Coulsen, who because of their stares lost his smile.

Steve: "We have to wait for infromation about him to see what actions to take.. even if he's a kid." - He mutters last part.

Peter: "Oh, for me, every option then reddeming is good."

Miguel and Clint look at him with disbelieve while Fury smiles at him.

Miguel: "Look, we know he took your wife, but remember what Gwen said."

Peter: "I know what she said. I thought having a kid can be great idea, but know, I'm again sceptical about it."

He said, he's tone raised a little in annoyed and sarcastic voice."

Then MJ came.

MJ: "Peter, can we talk, alone?"

Peter nods and both of them walk to another room.

MJ gives him a little angry look.

Peter: "So you heard what I said?"

MJ: "Yes..."