Chapter 7

R.I.P.
CHADWICK BOSEMAN
1977-2020

Captain John and Lieutenant MacTavish are going through crowd of people running. They are moving through them until they see a suicede bomber. They aim their guns at him, keeping their distance.

John: "Stop right there!"

Bomber: "Back away or I'll do it!"

John: "Son, don't."

Bomber: "Back away!"

Bomber lift his right hand in which is the detonator. Tension is high, people still running. Until a phone rings. But not any phone, bomber's phone. He slowly goes to pick it up and sees unknown number. He anwsers it.

Bomber: "Who's this?"

???: "Hello Mr. Todd."

Bomber: "Who's this!?"

???: "My name isn't important, but that you have a C4 on you, I can help you if you liste to me."

Bomber: "You're lieing, just to fool me!"

???: "Am I? I know that you were captured and forced to wear C4 and if you don't exploded it, you'll Will be killed by a sniper. If that fails to, than your kid Will be killed by a" babysitter". "

Bomber:" I... I..."

???: "Listen, I taken out the babysitter already and proteced your kid, I now need from you to step back and tell me posistion of the sniper."

Bomber: "How do I trust you?"

???: "Is it better to trust me then that red dot on your head?"

Bomber: "... Left Hotel, South, 13th floor..."

???: "Now act, make him think you are going with the plan."

In the hotel, we see through scope the bomber. He takes aim, calculates wind speed and puts his finger on the triger.

He's gonna fire it, but then he's shoot in the head, his dead body falls on the ground.

Camera zooms in on another building, right on the HDR sniper and one handling it was Agent L/N or more known for his code name Agent Venom.

He put's his hand on his com.

Y/N: "Target elimated."

Cap. John: "Copy that."

While Captain John and Lieutenant MacTavish clear the situation down there, Y/N gets up, put's the sniper on hus back, walks up to the rope and slides down. He walks up to the door and open it, walking in the room, seeing Agent 13 on the computer, checking the camera's.

Sharon: "So another mission succeses?"

Y/N: "Yea, but it was close one."

Sharon: "But not for you. I'll inform Fury of your's team another work job done."

Y/N: "Is my team better now then STRIKE team?"

Sharon: "STRIKE team and your 1-4-1 can't be compared in any way because you work on diffrent asignments."

Y/N: "Eh, I still think mine's better."

Sharon: "Thor is returning today from Asgard so there's gonna be welcome party, are you gonna attend it?"

Y/N: "How I can not, I'm leaving in the tower. Unless Fury sends me on the mission."

Sharon: "Are you going to invite your friend? (wink)"