Chapter 9

May 15, 2019

Location:
New York

Parking Lot, 9:18 am

THIRD POV

On the 7th floor of parking lot, there a 4 figures standing. 3 of them are surrounding the 4th one. They have the Yellow Hydra logo on their jackets.

They are surrounding the 4th one on all 3 sides, one infront is known as MR. Volkov, ex-KBG agent who joined Hydra in late 70s and is their's ace in hand.

On the 4th figures right side is a agent Zus, he's in his 40s and one of MR. Volkov's main agents and on the left side is a bodyguard.

And finally, the 4th figure is 1-4-1 member, Soap. Currently he has no guns becuse he "surrendered" his weapons to the Volkov, as now they are seen talking.

Volkov: "Enough bullshit, why are you following us!?"

Soap: "I didn't follow you mate. If I did, then I would have arrested you."

Volkov: "For what? You barly have any evidence to prove it."

Soap: "Prove what?"

Volkov: "Don't you play games with me, you english arsehole, you don't even have a gun."

Soap: "Tell you what if I need a gun I'll use one of his."

He said as he nudge his head towards agent Zus as Zus tuens to him.

Zus: "Really, one of my guns. Any picture that happening exactly." - He said surprised.

Soap: "Well I guess I'm gonna take it from you."

Zus: "That... that is just special huh take... are you gonna take one of my guns."

He said in low voice.

Zus: "Come on Billy jackoff. Take. My. Gun from me. Let me see it."

Then he takes one of his pistol from his belt and raised it towards Soap in giving way a weapon way.

Zus: "Yeah, I'll make it easy for you."

Soap turns to him as his snorts in amuzment.

Soap: "You can make it no so easy." - He responded in a mocking tone.

Zus: "Sureee thing."

Then Zus flips the pistol in his hand, now pointing it towards Soap's head.

Zus: "You got it."

Then, Soap grabs the pistol out of Zus hand, shocking Zus, as Soap unrealods the pistol and a bullet in the chamber in less then 3 seconds.

Zus: "WHATA. You son of a - -"

He says angrly as he goes to Soap to attack him, but Soap hits him with a handle of a gun, straight into his throat, as he falls down on the floor, chocking as Volkov and the bodyguard are standing there, shocked and surprised.

Then Soap skin starts to morf as his face and suit turn black liquid then it forms into black suit with a mask and the hood with a big red spider symbol on his chest. That wasn't Soap they were talking to, that is Agent Venom.

Agent Venom: "Okay then, let's see what you got."

He said as he stands above downed Zus. He checks his jacket as he takes out a 2nd pistol, a 9 mm probably.