«Part 1»

~Hinata Pov~

Hello! Many of you know me, I'm Hinata Shouyo. You know me as the volleyball freak, dumb and innocent.

While it's true I absolutely love volleyball and am infact obsessed with it.. I have a secret.

I'm actually very smart, I just don't do well with tests, hence why I fail. I come from a long bloodline of Assassins, but I am the last one in my family left. I grew up to be Japan's top assassin. I work with/for/ and against the government.

Confusing? Yes I know. There are some people in the government who don't like me.. for good reason, I may have had to kill a family member or two.. heh..

Anyway, no one knows.. except the people I work with of course. I definitely don't want to tell my teammates, I like who I am with them. I also don't want them to find out because they could become targets as well, I can't have that.

Well.. back to what's going on now.

I was headed into the gym for practice, when I felt someone sneaking up behind me...

~Third Person Pov~

Tanaka and Nishinnoya, thought it would be a hilarious idea to sneak up on Hinata and scare him.

Everyone else over heard their plans and thought it would be funny as well.

The two went outside and around the corner of the building, they watched as Hinata left the club room, and as he was entering the gym, went to go place their hands on his shoulders..

Before they could even lay a finger on him, he had grabbed both their wrists, flung them over his shoulder and threw them hard against the floor.

"OH MY GOD SENPAI'S IM SO SORRY! I-I didn't know it was you!!" He said slightly panicking.

The rest stayed back and stared in amazement.

"Hinata how did you learn how to do that?" Daichi asked as the two layed on the ground in pain.

"I took self-defense lessons growing up. Heh.." he scratched his nape nervously "Sorry again Senpai's.." he helped lift them off the floor

"We hadn't even touched you yet!" Noya whined

"How did you even know we were there!" Tanaka said massaging his back

"I'm pretty aware of my surroundings.." he looked at everyone nervously, hoping they hadn't suspected anything.

"No wonder you have fast reflexes." Suga was intrigued.

"Didn't know the shrimp was that strong." Tsukishima was slightly impressed

"Heh.. yeah.. let's practice!" Hinata smiled at them, trying to change the subject

As practice went on, a match was interrupted by a phone going off.. Hinata knew that ring.. it was his phone.. Agent Nelson at that, which meant it was an emergency.

"Ah.. ah! S-sorry I need to take that!" Hinata ran off the court, grabbing his phone from the bench and running outside.

"Was it just me, or did he seem panicked?" Kageyama raised an eyebrow

"A bit yes..." Ukai was confused

Suga went towards the door.. to listen, only to hear the last few sentences of the conversation.

~Hinata Pov~

"Nelson, what is it." I was a bit scared to know

"Agent Harlem has discovered your location. We assume he won't act on anything yet. But please watch your surroundings."

"How did he find me?! Shit.. alright. Have my men scout the area. I can't do anything to risk my friends. " I sighed into the phone

"Yes sir. Please wear your ear piece so I can notify you of anything suspicious."

"Ah that's not going to make my team suspicious of me at all. Alright. Can you please have Tenera near the building I'm in with my bag, in case anything happens."

"Will do. Stay safe sir."

"Hai, hai." I sighed, I took my earpiece from a hidden strap on my leg, placing it in my ear.

~Third person pov~

"Have Tenera near the building I'm in with my bag, in case anything happens." Suga heard Hinata sigh into the phone.

In case something happens? What is going on?

Suga ran back to the court when he saw Hinata walking towards the door.

They all watched as he walked in, looking a bit irritated. They also noticed he had an earpiece on.

"What's with the dorky earpiece?" Tsukishima stifled a laugh

"It's.. I just need it." Hinata huffed

"What for?" Kageyama asked

Hinata grew more and more irritated. "Important things." Is all he answered with.

Everyone gave him a confused look. "Alright.. well let's get back to practice." Daichi clapped his hands.

As practice continued, they noticed Hinata was more fidgety and jumpy than normal. He was checking the door and windows as if something was going to jump out at him.

As practice was coming to an end, Takeda-Sensei came bursting through the doors, making Hinata jump.

"You alright there Hinata?" Ukai asked raising an eyebrow

"Ah yeah, sorry Takeda-Sensei just spooked me is all." Hinata had his hands on his knees trying to recompose himself.

"Great news everyone! We'll be having a training camp in three days! It'll be for a week. It will be held at Fukurodani, Nekoma, and Aoba Johsai will be there as well!" Takeda spoke excitedly.

"I get to see Knema!" Hinata shouted jumping up and down.

Then he froze. He put his hand up to his ear piece shakily "Hai. Hai. Alright. Yes Nelson I understand." He sighed "Look, I've got it covered. Can we talk more about this later please. Hai. Yes I get it! Okay, okay I gotta go." He took his hand off his earpiece "Sorry." He said irritated

"Is everything alright?" Takeda asked confused

"Sure. Just a bit irritated." He huffed

"Who's Nelson?" Yamaguchi asked

"A friend." Hinata replied with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

All of a sudden his eyes widened. His hand went back up to his earpiece "What do you mean." He said in a serious tone. "Shit."

Everyone gasped at the word that just came out of the small boys mouth.

"Hey guys, I apologise, but I gotta go. Now. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" He ran out of the gym.

"What the hell was that about?" Tanaka asked

"No clue. And did he curse?!" Suga was surprised

"So I wasn't the only one who heard that." Ukai was looking to where the boy had disappeared.

"What is going on with him? That dumbass." Kageyama said bitterly.