«Part 7»

~Third person pov~

Just as Hinata was about to leave the room, all the windows were broken in, doors slammed open and guns pointed at him in every direction.

He slowly raises his hands and laughs.

"Alright, alright ya got me... Sike!" He runs to the man closest to him, slides down and knocks the guys feet out from under him. Grabbing the mans gun, shoving it up under his chin, pulling the trigger. "ALRIGHT! TIME TO GET THE FUN STARTED!" Hinata yells.

Everyone looks at him and they can see the crazed look in his eyes.

Hinata raises the weapon the man had and shoots at least 20 men. "COME ON! Y'ALL ARE MAKING THIS TOO EASY! WHERES THE FIGHT?" He laughs

"You wanna fight? I'll give you a fight!" One man runs towards him, Hinata steps to the side and sticks his foot out, tripping the man. He then takes a handful of the mans hair and slams his head into the ground, hard. "You dead yet?" He smiled widely.

There was a gurgle heard and then Hinata saw movement in the corner of his eye, he raised his pistol, and shoots. Killing another man without even looking.

"Okay I have to admit, even though I'm terrified, Hinata's a badass." Noya nodded

Hinata then took his gun and shot the man on the ground.

"Echo, how are my men?"

"Sir.. five are dead.. six critically injured.."

"FUCK! Alright.. Echo, make sure you keep that barrier up."

"Yes sir."

Then a clank was heard on the ground, Hinata looked and his eyes went wide "A FUCKING GRENADE?! ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!" he ran up to it and threw it back out the window it came from, not even a second later there was a blast the destroyed the wall, killing a few of the enemy targets with it.

"Yeesh.. that would have been bad." Hinata sighed

"DID YOU JUST PICK UP A LIVE GRENADE??" Ukai yelled

"Oh, yeah, I suppose I did!" Hinata smiled and laughed "Oof my life is crazy."

"No shit dumbass!" Kageyama yelled

"How are you so damn calm!?" Kenma asked

"Oh, I dunno. Not fearing death, knowing I can more than likely handle all 300 men myself. Honestly, killing is relaxing!" Hinata smiled

Then a man came out of no where, throwing a knife while another in hand. It got Hinata right in his stomach. "SERIOUSLY?! WHATS WITH ME GETTING STABBED? IS THIS A 'OH LETS STAB SHOUYO DAY?' JESUS CHRIST!" He removed the knife from his abdomen, the man went to stab him with the other knife and Hinata raised his hand and sliced the mans wrist making him drop the knife.

"Damn. You look nice. Do I have to kill you?" Hinata asked the man who was now on his knees. He shook his head no and Hinata just laughed.

"Sike. Bitch." And stabbed the guy in the forehead. "Yoosha! I'm going on a killing spree!" Hinata threw his hands up in the air smiling.

BANG.

Everyone watched in Horror as Hinata fell to his knees. Blood pooling onto the back of his shirt. He had been shot.

"H-Hinata..." Suga said eyes wide with horror.

Hinata turned his head to them, put his finger up to his lips, smiling and shushing them, he then winked and turned forward.

"Finally. I can kill the last of the Hinata's. Do you know how long I've waited for this?" A man came through where the wall was blasted open. Chuckling to himself.