«Part 3»

~Hinata pov~

It is now the end of the second day of camp. We were all sitting in the cafeteria, eating our dinners. I sat with, Kenma, Kuroo, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Bokuto, and Akaashi.

"So, chibi-chan, what have you been up to?" Oikawa-san asked in a flirtatious way

"Not much. School, assignments, my job. That's about it." I shrugged

"You have a job?" Kuroo asked

"Ah, yeah. I need extra money. I'm saving up to buy something important for.. my family." By that I meant I'm trying to buy property for my men, I want to surprise them! They've done so much to help me it's the least I can do.

"What do you do?" Iwaizumi asked, I started to sweat nervously

"Ah well you see.. I uh.. I'm a receptionist!" I smiled

"That makes sense, you're good with people." Akaashi smiled at me

"Thanks Akaashi-senpai!" I smiled widely at him.

"So... Chibi-chan, wanna hit some of my sets later?" He smirked at me. Oh my god! I've always wanted to hit the grand-kings sets, I can't believe he offered!

"Sure grand-king!" I bounced happily "Let's go after dinner!"

"Iwa~chan! Will you throw the balls for us pleaaaassse" Oikawa begged making me giggle

"Please Iwaizumi-san!"

He sighed "Only because Hinata-kun asked." He glared at Oikawa.

"Iwa-chan! Meaaannn..." Oikawa pouted

"Thank you Iwaizumi!"

After we finished eating, the three of us headed to Gym four.

"So I've been meaning to ask chibi-chan, why are you wearing an earpiece?"

"Ah, in case of emergency.. with my family!" I smiled at him, and noticed a light blush fall on his face.

"It's cute you want to know what's going on with your family." He smiled at me.

C-cute???

I felt my face heating up, we soon arrived to gym four.

We had been practicing for about an hour, Oikawa's sets are amazing! They're like woosh, and then I just them like wham!

As I was about to jump for another spike Nelson came over my earpiece

"Sir. One man is headed your way, he's knocked out two of your men. Be prepared."

I stopped and responded "Right now?? Seriously? Shit."

Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked at me confused.

"Both of you! Run to the corner now!" I panicked realizing I needed to protect them.

"What's going on chibi-chan?" Oikawasked worried.

"Just do it damnit!" I watched as they ran to the corner.

~Third person pov~

Oikawa and Iwaizumi ran to the farthest corner, as soon as they got there, Hinata spoke.

"Echo, protective barrier around those two. Keep my men close to the others but out of sight. Is the man armed?"

A see through barrier then appeared around Oikawa and Iwaizumi "Armed?! What the hell is going on Hinata!" Iwaizumi yelled

They heard a computerized voice respond to Hinata "Hai sir. He had a 9mm and a knife. Please prepare yourself for combat."

"Fucking wonderful." He looked at the other two "I'll explain later. For now, don't leave that damn box!" He yelled