«Part 6»

~Third person pov~

"Sorry about this incident. We were hoping none of you would get involved." The man named Nelson said as he was leading the large group of people into a conference room.

"How long has he been an assassin?" Asahi asked

"Well, he was raised to be one. He first killed at only 2, his father was so proud." Nelson laughed

Everyone looked like statues.

"Anyway, I brought you all here to talk about this. Those of you who think you'll need therapy, raise your hands."

Almost everyone raised their hands. Nelson let out a sigh. "I'll give you a list of Agent Hinata's hired therapists. You can call and set up appointments, they're free." He smiled

"So, a little run down. The rouge agent, his name is Harlem. He's always been known to do things off script but it hasn't really been a problem till now. Hinata was assigned to assassinate Harlem's wife because she was a drug-lord. So he did and Harlem went bullistic and has been trying to kill agent Hinata since. He only recently discovered his location. But while digging, we found out Harlem was responsible for the murder of Hinata's family. I only told him about his sister so far.." he was interrupted by the door slamming open.

"WHAT?!" It was Hinata "NELSON!" he ran to the man and punched him.

"Sorry sir" Nelson said standing up "I was going to tell you after the camp."

"You're a dumbass, you know that?" Hinata scoffed, he looked at everyone in the room.

"So. Now that you all know, you'll all be more than likely targets for Harlem. He'll try and kidnap you to use you as bait. We have notified your parents that the training camp has been extended. You'll be here and taken care of by myself and my men, until I murder that son of a bitch. I won't let any of you get hurt because of me, I'm not losing any more family because of that fucker. Now... Echo, open my hacking system." Again the projection showed.

Hinata did little typing, all the security camera live footage showed up "We'll be keeping an eye on everyone through our systems. Don't go outside unless you take one of my men. You'll each be assigned a personal body guard. There will be ten men outside every room while you sleep. And 300 outside the school checking the perimeter and monitoring doors and windows. You will be safe as long as you are not alone. Also now that you know, I am completely different from that happy-go-lucky kid you all know. I am not an idiot." He glared at Tsukishima "Infact my IQ is over 250. If any of you have questions, now is the time to ask."

Most everyone raised their hands and Hinata let out a defeated sigh.

"Tsukishima."

"How the hell did you hide all this?"

"I'm good at acting, my personal file is coded. I memorized each of your files so I knew what to expect from each one of you." He sighed

"Wait, what do you know about me then?" Tsukishima asked

"Your mother's name is Sena, your brother's name is Akiteru. He lied to you and made you have trust issues. You fell into a deep depression and you're not a people person. Youre smart and snarky. You have love interest and you're gay. You are on two different medications, one for depression and one for anxiety. You go to a therapist every other week and you hide your true feelings because you have a fear of disappointing people." Hinata said with a blank face

"I uh.. why'd you have to say my sexuality?" Tsukishima was bright red.

"Almost everyone in this room is gay." Hinata stated "And that's what you're worried about?" Hinata stifled his laughter "Also your love interest likes you back." Hinata giggled

"Suga?"

"Hinata.. aren't you worried about getting killed?"

"Nah. If I die, I die. That's all there is to it. I know this job comes with it's dangers and I've excepted it. I'm ready to face death whenever it comes, I've already excepted the fact that I'll be going to hell. But I ain't gonna die that easily." Hinata smiled

"Noya?"

"Can you guarantee our safety?"

"Of course, did you not see me kill almost 50 men? I'd do it again to protect you all. Bokuto?"

"How can you take another life so easily?"

"My whole family was ripped away from me in the blink of an eye, right in front of me. I've been killing for a long, long time. I feel no remorse for the people I have killed. They've all deserved it. They've all been terrible people who deserve to die. As for their families, I send them money and have one of my men take care of them. They are protected and safe and all live happy lives."  Hinata smiled "Oikawa?"

"You said the other day, killing is fun? Is it really?"

"Yup. Watching their faces contort with fear is wonderful. They feel the fear they have dispelled on to others. Watching their miserable lives fade from their eyes. It's all quite interesting to me. Kenma?"

"How did you recover so fast? You just passed out like.. 15 minutes ago?"

"Man, this ain't nothin. If I can't take a stab, or bullet or two I'm not cut out for this job. It takes a lot to get me out of the game." Hinata smiled "Ukai?"

"What the fuck Hinata. Just... What.."

"I'm not sure what you mean by that question, but I'll try and answer. You see, Ive been chasing danger my whole life, every corner I tu-" he was interrupted by a scene on one of the cameras. One of his men had been shot. "SHIT!"

"Echo! How many?!"

"It's bad sir. 300 at least. Harlem is with them. He's more skilled than you know."

"DAMNIT! You guys aren't safe in this room. Let's get to the cafeteria and I'll put up my protective barrier. Follow me." They all stood up shakily and followed.

They made it to the cafeteria, and Hinata projected a screen so they could all keep an eye on him. "I'll come back. Don't worry." He smiled at everyone.

Will he, come back?