«Part 5»

~Third person pov~

It was now the next day of training camp.

All four teams and coaches in one gym, practice matches lady and right.

It was now Kurasuno vs. Aoba Johsai.

Everything was going fine, Hinata had a weird feeling all day but shrugged it off.

As a time out was called.. Ukai noticed something..

"Alright, who brought a cat laser?" He scolded

Hinata's eyes went wide and looked down. Sure enough, a bright red dot on his chest, he yelled "EVERYONE GET DOWN!" As he went to scoot to the side and everyone ducking, the sound of shattered glass could be heard.

"What the hell is going on?!" Nekomata asked

Hinata felt a sharp pain on his side, everyone looked at him, eyes wide with horror.

He slowly lifted his shirt to reveal a deep wound on his side, he had been grazed by a bullet "Aw man.. that's gonna leave a mark.." he whined. Everyone else was terrified.

"HINATA!!" Most everyone cried, snapping Hinata back into reality. He realized the situation at hand. He needed to protect everyone.

"EVERYONE! GET INTO A GROUP NOW!" He shouted.

"W-what about you!" Noya cried

"Oh don't worry about me." He smiled, malice and bloodlust dripping from every pore of his body. With that everyone huddled together.

"ECHO! BARRIER!" All of a sudden, the same see through barrier surrounded everyone.. except Hinata..

"HINATA GET YOUR DUMBASS IN HERE!" Kageyama shouted in fear, but Hinata just ignored him.

"Echo, location of the sniper?"

"200 meters North-West. 15 story building." They all heard a computer voice answer him.

"Just what the hell is going on?!" Kuroo shouted

"Shouyo! You're bleeding!" Kenma cried

"What this? Ah that's nothing!" Hinata smiled "Echo, have Tenera being me my bad. Also what's the wind doing in the direction of the sniper?"

"He'll be there in a moment. And gusts of 5kph and a it's a down draft."

"Nelson, what the hell is going on!" He shouted into his ear piece.

Everyone else was so terrified with what was happening. Except two, they were still scared, but less than others.

Another shot was fired, breaking another window. "HINATA!" Suga cried out.

But they all noticed Hinata now on the other side of the gym. He had seen the laser and sprinted out of the way, all of a sudden the gym doors opened, revealing a large man with a large bag.

"Tenera, grab my ride and assemble it please. Echo, how many?"

"I'm estimating about 120."

"How many on the perimeter?"

"About 60-65 sir."

"Alright. Send my men to deal with the ones on the outside perimeter. I'll handle the ones inside. They're headed here anyway." He sighed

"HINATA WHAT THE HELL?" Daichi shouted

The man named Tenera handed Hinata a larger gun, Hinata aimed up, and fired.

"Sniper has been successfully taken down. Well done sir."

"How many approaching the building at the moment."