chapter 2

Hey guys so this get a little bit lewd. (Barely since I don't like lemons -w-) so yeah! Hope you enjoy!

wake up the next day and remembering all of the exiting stuff that's going to happen today, I rush to get ready. I quickly brush my hair and teeth, put on my clothes and and put my f/c bikini in my- I forgot my bag! I quickly pick it up and put all of my stuff in it. I decide to bring some sunscreen then I get breakfast. "I'm pretty sure Gundham is gone" I say to myself

I walk to school thinking of who my dormmate is and all of the fun in going to have at the pool party. I arrive at the school and go to my class. There was only an hour or two because of the pool party. So we were getting our dorm mates picked and......

I got kazuichi! "Yes!" I say under my breath. Kazuichi looks at my and smiles. A few minutes later and the teacher tells us that it's time for the pool party and to change into our bathing suits so I change into my f/c bikini and go out to where everyone was.

I walk towards Kazuichi and he looked.....really good. Not wanting my mind to go into the gutter, I try to snap out of it. "Hi kazuichi!" I say to him. He said nothing. I realize a few other people were staring at me. Almost all of the other girls are wearing swimwear that covers up more. And I'm wearing a bikini. a bikini. It shows a lot of skin. " H-hi...Y/n.. " Kazuichi finally says.

"Wow...your blushing alot.." I said. He blushes even more I get a little bit closer to him.  "O-oh!! i-i am?!!" He said blushing even more. I say there for awhile and remember " Oh..I forgot to put on sunscreen! "  I said giggling. I start to put sunscreen all over my curvy body. Kazuichi is a bright red colour at this point. Gundham realizes what's going on and runs up to me.

"Y/N! What are you doing?!" " uh, putting on sunscreen? " I replied. "Well what are you wearing?! Cover up!" His voice got a little quiter. " I'm wearing a bathing suit, silly." I said to him. Gundham sighed and took out a towel and wrapped me in it. I just sat there in defeat. Ibuki, one of my friends, walked up to me. "Hey y/n! Why are you wrapped up like a burrito?" She asked. "Gundham put me in a towel." I said in a monotone voice.

I watched kazuichi from afar admiring his body....he's so handsome. His pointy white teeth.....His piercing pink eyes....His soft, hot pink hair...everything about him makes me feel warm inside. I realize what  I was thinking and snap out of it. Yes, I do think he's cute but I'm not a creep!

I realize that he notced me staring at him. He smirks at me and walks over to me. "Why are you staring at an you weirdo?" He playfully said. " I...hey! " I said blushing. "You look so cute all bundled up like that" he said to me. "Oh...um.." I said blushing. Then Kazuichi saw  Sonia and ran off. " MISS SONIA! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!! "  I immediately got pretty jealous. "Go away Kazuichi, you feind." I heard Gundham say and giggled.

it was getting kind of late so I  decided to take the towel off and return to my dorm. While I'm walking to my dorm, I hear teruteru say something perverted to me. I didn't listen to him. I open the door and got undressed. I pick up some clothes and I hear someone open the door.

Word count: 640