Chap 6

i once again open my eyes to see myself in a white room. Its to my suprise, but i see Kazuichi, sleeping by my side. His mouth is slightly open and i can see his pointy teeth sticking out. His head is laying on my chest and i cant breathe, but i dont care.

"Kaz, wake up." i giggle. His eyes crack open. "mmm....huh?!" His eyes widen "w-wait..d-did we.?!?!!?" he asked. "No, kaz. We didnt." i say to him.

He cracks a smile. "oh, well thats good..heh..anyways, you feeling better?"
"Uh..yeah..i feel better." i still feel a little sad but everythings okay.

I look at him in his hot pink orbs...he does the same..?. I scoot closer to him abd he does the same. He smiles at me. I smile too, starting to blush i get closer and blush even more...

i hear the door open and He looks away  It was Sonia and Gundham. Why does Sonia ruin EVEYTHING?! "Oh, Hey Miss Sonia!" ... "Hello Y/N!" She smiles at me not caring about Kazuichi.

Her blue eyes sparkle. "Hey." i say to her. "Me and Gundham wanted to check up on you!" I look at Gundham. He was glaring at Kazuichi. I then realized Kaz was glaring back. Sonia started looking at both of them. She giggled nervously.

Kazuichi stopped. "Y/N" are you feeling any better?" Gundham Asks. "Yeah, i am feeling better." "Oh, Alright." He smirks at me. I start to get up. Kazuichi stares at me. "Hey where are you going?" He asks "Nowhere, i just feel like getting up."

"Oh." He also gets up. He then latches on to my hand, looking away. Im taken aback, but fine with it...i like this. Gundham sees us holding hands. "Uh...Anyways, we just wanted to check up on you, Y/N." He says. He looks upset now. "Oh, okay." "Oh! i almost forgot! Mikan said that if you are feeling better, you can go back to your dorm now, Y/N..and uh..you too...Kazuichi." Sonias voice faded at the end.

"Oh, Alright then" i replied. We decided to go back to the dorm And just lay in bed and talk for the rest of the day. We mostly slept and talked.

But still...
i wish it was always like this...

It could stay like this....