Chapter 8

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

I walk back to my dorm, When Sonia stops me. "Hello, Y/N!" "Oh, hey Sonia!" i say.  "How are you doing?" The blonde haired girl asks. "Oh im good." I reply. "Well ive decided to do something for you." She says. "Oh, what did you do?" I ask. "Kazuichi, You, and I are going to hang out today! Ive prepared and outfit that you can wear, And ill try my best to get kazuichi to bond with you!"

"...WHAT." I yell. "a-ah!" "Look, Im sorry for yelling! Its just..what if i do something weird or he ignorese the whole time?" "Well im going to try to prevent that, Thats why i have done this for you. its so you can bond with him." "...okay ill trudt you on this. That dosent mean that im not nervous though." I said. What will He think of me? Im really nervous...

"Anyways, please folloe me to my dorm if you will." I followed her to the dorm, wondering what kind of outfit she bought. Sonis hands me a stripped T-shirt, A black skirt, Tights, A black bow, And a small plain chocker. All of its very cute. Some of the peices are from really expensive brands, And the whole outfit would be a fortune.

"Ill let you try it on now. Afterwards if it is okay, i would like to do your makeup." Sonia said. She walks out of the room and closes the door. I start to strip, And put on the clothing. They look very good on me And They show off my curves. I hope that Kazuichi finds me attractive...

I call for Sonia so she can see the clothing on me. She Walks into the dorm once again. Sonia looks me up and down. Her relaxed expression turns into a smile of approval. "It looks amazing y/n! now its time for makeup!" She said in a bubbly tone of voice.

She turns away and picks up a box which a assume has makeup in. She walks towards a desk with a makeup mirror and makeup brush holders. She motions me to come and sit down with her so she can proceed to do the makeup. I sit down on the seat as she proceeds to do her thing.
𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘶𝘱

"Can i see?" I ask her. "Of course." She answers. She lets me look through her makeup mirror to see how i look. I see my face in the mirror and im instantly amazed how good it was. I can tell she did a natural look And used all nude colours, and used a lip gloss on my lips. I stare for a few more seconds Before replying.

"Wow Sonia This looks really good!" I say. "Thank you! Im very glad you like it. Oh, By the way, It be time for us to meat up with him now."

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝘁 -𝘄-  𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗹

Words:531