Chapter 4

At this point kazuichi is stalking her social media. "Kaz i think you liked all of her photos." i say. But he didnt listen he was to concentrated on liking and commenting on all of her pictures saying how pretty she is or to leave gundham for him. I end up watching him comment this.

Kazuichisoudaofficial✔︎: "sonia, your so pretty! I love you and only you! if someone else liked me i would beat them up to be with you!!! :)

It was a stupid thing to be upset over. The comment was so childish yet it made me so sad. I feel the urge to tell him how i feel. I want to look him in his beautiful hot pink orbs and tell him how much i want to be with him and how i want to but my lips on hi-

"Y/N! Hey! whats with you staring at me today? snap out of it!" he says. He sounds irritated. He would usually take any kind of girl he could get But when it comes to me
........
i guess not.

Then he looks at another one of her pictures and he stops. Souda looked irritated, Mad, sad, and supprised all at the same time. "Y/N." he says. "Look." He shows me a picture of Sonia and my big brother Gundham at the front of his dorm. 

We realize it was posted only a few minutes ago. Kazuichi gets up, Puts on his shoes, looks at me and says to me
"Y/N. Hold my phone, im going to beat up your brother." Then he books it out of the dorm.

I stare at the door and the phone. "Maybe i could look through his phone...no! That would be an asshole move! ...but still...i could see what he does and who hes following" i thought. "Well..i guess it wouldnt hurt.."

i opened up his phone and start to scroll through his liked photos. It was all sonia and a few other people from school. I open his dms next. I looked at what he said to Sonia.

It was mostly stuff like him saying "i love you" to her. She never really replied. I wasnt very amused until i saw a message...including...me....
it read this.

TheSoniaNevermind✔︎: why cant you date y/n? shes way prettier then me. Plus, i am pretty sure she likes you, Kazuichi.

Kazuichisoudaofficial✔︎:Y/N? were just friends. And also shes really ugly compared to you, Miss Sonia! i would never date her! only you❤️

That hurt.....

that hurt alot.

i then realize  i have no chance with him. I drop his phone. I lay down and start to cry. The hot tears run down my face as i realize the only boy i ever liked....the boy i would sarafice my life for...thought i was ugly and would never date me.

I feel nothing but despair. I feel like my world is ending. I cant move. I can only cry and think about how much i wish i wasnt...myself. Before i know it im crying myself to sleep and thinkin about him.

𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑦, 𝑘𝑎𝑧.

words: 537