Omg he is hot

*The next morning*

I woke up around 10 and was so happy to finally be here in New York! I got up and took a shower I'm the bathroom connected to my room. Soon I put on a beautiful purple dress and did my hair and makeup. Once I was done it was about 11:30. I walked downstairs and saw Peggy. "Oh Y/n! How was your first night?" I replied "It was amazing! I can't say thank you enough to you and your sisters for letting me stay with you guys!" Peggy gave me a soft smile "It was our pleasure. I hear Alexander is picking you up soon, do you want to go shopping tomorrow?" I smiled from ear to ear and said "That would make me so happy!" I hugged her and heard a knock at the door "That must be Alex." I said. Peggy waved bye and said "have fun" I opened the door and walked outside. I saw Alexander and hugged him. "Are you ready" he said. I replied with a happy nod and we were on our way. Soon enough we approached a small little bar but you could see lights beaming through the windows. Alexander held the door open for you and you thanked him. It was not as crowded as you thought it would be. Your eyes scanned the whole room and they landed on a man with freckles and a smile that just left her breathless. Before you knew it Alexander was leading you towards the table and greeted them. He began saying "Hey guys this is my friend Y/n, Y/n this is Hercules Mulligan, Lafayette, and John Laurence." You shook hands with Hercules and Lafayette and when you went to shake Johns hand he took it and placed a soft kiss on her hand. Y/n slightly blushed at this but shrugged it off as they sat down. Once again he had to explain how she ended up in New York and why but everyone seemed to be very understanding. Then I said "So how did you all meet?" Then Alex told me about how Aaron Burr introduced him to Hercules, Lafayette, and John in this very bar. Alex almost jumped from his seat when he remembered the other reason they came here. "Guys I will be right back. Y/n will you follow me?" He asked. I said sure and he took me to the man behind the bar and introduced me to him as well. After a lot of talking I got the job! I was told that I could start next week. I was so happy with my new life. And I couldn't have done any of it if it wasn't for Alex. After we returned to the table Hercules, Lafayette and Alex all had to go run errands and they left me alone with John. I mean I'm not complaining but I just am am awkward person when I don't know them that well. Once it was just me and him I asked him about where he was from and what he does for a living. He said he and his friends all fight in the war and they were leaving again in a month. I was a little sad to hear that they were all leaving but it was for a good cause. Eventually it was getting late and I had the best night talking with John. He offered to walk me back to the mansion and I couldn't refuse. We payed the bill for our drinks and left. As we were walking John held out his arm for me to take and I took it gladly. We walked in silence but it was a good silence. We enjoyed each others company. I didn't want this night to end but we eventually arrived to the mansion and I looked back at John. I took this time to admire his features and I grew to love his freckles even more. My thoughts got interrupted when I heard John say "I had the best night of my life tonight." I smiled and replied "So did I." Then he said "I hope we can do this again sometime. Goodnight." "I too hope to do this again. Goodnight." I said. Then I walked into the mansion and all three sisters ran to be and ask so many questions. Like "who was that?!" Or "will you be seeing him again?" And I just laughed at their curiosity. I told them all about my night and then headed off to bed. As I drifted off to sleep I thought about John. He was so funny and handsome. Oh my god I think I like him.

John POV:

As we said our goodbyes she turned away and walked towards the door. I listened to her footsteps getting quieter and it made me sad for some reason. Once the door closed I headed back home. That night all I could think about was her. The way her laugh was so contagious and how her smile could light up the darkest rooms. I wasn't so sure at first but I am definitely certain now. I have caught feelings for Y/n L/n.

This one is a little short so I will try to make the other ones better :)