The Winters Ball

-The day of the ball-

Y/n's POV
I woke up a little later than usual today. Today is the Winters Ball and I knew it would be a long night so I didn't want to be tired. I was super excited to be going with John, I can already imagine how amazing he will look in a fancy suit. (I can also imagine him without it on 👁👅👁. Omg I'm so sorry. Continue reading) So I got up around 11 because the ball starts at 4 so I took a nice hot shower and then when I finished I was finally ready to put on my dress! It arrived a few days ago and Hercules truly did an amazing job making it. Once it was almost fully on Peggy burst through my door and quickly covered her eyes when she realized I was changing. She said "I am so sorry Y/n! Let me know when you are done." And she walked out closing the door. I just laughed and quickly pulled the rest of the dress over me. I needed assistance with my corset so I called Peggy back in and she tied it up. Once she finished I squealed because I've never owned anything this fancy before. I spun around in the mirror and Peggy just stood there like a proud mom even though I'm older than her. We had 2 hours to do our hair and makeup before the Ball started so me and Peggy made our way to Elizas room where we saw Eliza and Angelica doing their hair. They gasped when they saw that we hadn't started our hair or makeup so they finished their hair and they did Mine and Peggys hair and it looked amazing. Then we all did our own makeup and once we all finished we stood together looking in the one large mirror and let me tell you, we all looked fine af. I heard a knock downstairs and the three sisters ran downstairs to get the door.

Johns POV

I woke up around the same time as I do everyday and Y/n was the first thing that came to my mind every time I woke up. But today was different. I was going to spent the entire day with her and I have been looking forward to it since I asked her to go with me. So I took a shower and put on my new suit and headed off to Alexander's house where I knew the guys would go. So I got there and Alex opened the door and said "John! Good to see you!" Then we had sex and made little babies and died. Jk. He let me in and we all had an hour to spare before the Ball began so we made sure we all looked our best and walked to the Schuyler Mansion. Hercules knocked on the door and we all could hear the footsteps running around the house. Soon the door opened and Angelica was the first face that appeared behind the door and Eliza and Peggy soon after. I wondered where Y/n was and that is when I saw everyone starring up at the stairs. I followed their gaze and saw the her. She was absolutely breathtaking. But when is she not. Her dress was gorgeous and it suited her perfectly. Then I heard Hercules say "Well I'm glad the dress fits! You look great" "Aww thank you" Y/n said. I could listen to her talk all day. It was music to my ears. John needs to stop Simping. She made her way downstairs and I gave her a big hug when she reached the bottom. Just then most of the guests started arriving and the party began. The music started and I walked over to Y/n and said "My dear lady would you like to dance?" She smiled and replied "I would love to" so I grabbed her hand and lead her to the dance floor. As we were dancing o looked around and saw Alex and Eliza dancing together. I mean they were friends and all but now that I see them together it kinda works. I looked back at Y/n and she looked into my eyes. It was like that for awhile, very quiet but it was a comforting quiet. This gave me time to really look at her, to memorize every inch of her face. She is my soulmate, and I think I'm in love with her.

Y/n's POV

Tonight was so much fun! John and I danced all night and I felt like I was falling in love. Wait. Did I just say that? Oh my god I love him.  I was snapped out of my thoughts when John spoke up and said "Almost everyone has left so we should say goodbye to our friends." I Said "Oh ok. I didn't realize how fast time went bye." We walked over to our friends that were all just smirking at us and I blushed knowing they probably saw us together all night. All the sisters said goodnight to us and headed up to bed. I them said goodbye to the guys and they all started leaving. John was the last one left. He grabbed my hand and said "You should probably go to bed. I had a great time tonight." I didn't want him leaving just yet so I said "Do you want to walk me to my room?" (I'm sorry I'm so bad at words) "Uh yeah sure" He smiled. We walked up the large stairs and we reached my door so I went in and sat on my bed. John was still at the door so I giggled and patted the spot next to me so he would sit with me. He walked inside and closed the door behind him. (Hehe) Once he sat down I said "I am so happy we came to the ball together, and I really enjoyed tonight." He looked happy to hear that and said "I enjoyed it too." I stood up and looked into my tall mirror and looked behind me to John and I asked "Do you mind untying my corset?" He quickly stood up and said "No not at all." And walked behind me. We were making eye contact through the mirror as he slowly untied my corset. It was sending butterflies through my stomach every time his fingers grazed my back. He finished untying the strings of my corset and I took it off from there. It felt great to be able to breath normally now. I thanked John and walked to my drawer and put away my corset. As soon as I turned around I felt a pair of lips against mine. I was stiff at first because I didn't know what was happening but when I realized John was kissing me I melted into him. It got heated very fast and before I knew it we were both half naked. He threw me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. He continued kissing me and reached to undo my bra. He looked into my eyes asking to make sure I was ok and I nodded. He then unhooked my bra with one hand and in my head I was like AHAHAMMAJAMXKKMQMAK but I tried not to show how much the little things affected me. I leaned up and continued kissing him and in between kisses he said "You...are.... So beautiful.." I didn't say anything because I responded with taking off his shirt revealing his chest. He was ripped and I was living for it. Soon he was only in his underwear and I was only in my panties. I was able to get on top of him and take control. Reached down and pulled off his underwear and it revealed his big ding dong. (I hate myself. I'm writing this while listening to Its quiet uptown so I'm a mess.) From there was an unexplainable night and definitely unforgettable. By the end of it we were breathing heavily in each others arms falling fast asleep.