I'm sorry, Love

This is a work of Fiction, Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events, and Incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fiction manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME⚠
------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, Love

At 6 in the morning I woke up because someone called me. I immediately picked up my phone to see who was calling. I smiled widely when I saw my girlfriend's name in my screen and answer it.

"Good morning Love!" she greeted me cheerfully.

"Good morning Love, why did you called so early?" I said in a sleepy tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry I disturbed you. I just want to ask you a question".

"It's okay Love! What is it?".

"Do you remember anything about tomorrow?" she sounds excited.

"Uhm, I don't remember anything Love, why did you ask?".

"Ahh(sigh) nothing."

"By the way Love, let's go for a walk today. Can you come along?" I change our topic.

"Sure!".

"Okay then, get yourself ready and I'll be there at 7".

"Okay, Iloveyouu!"

"Iloveyouuu too!" And turned off the call.

She was my girlfriend, her name is Kheirstein and I'm Khalix, her boyfriend. I lied to her when I said I don't remember anyting. It's our 2nd anniversary tomorrow and I wanna surprise her but I do not have a gift for tomorrow so I asked her for a walk today to entertain her first while I think of something to give. I started to fix myself up and when I finished I immediately went to her house.I arrived there at exact 7am and I call her outside their house.

We went first to a restaurant to have our breakfast. We ordered and ate. While we were eating I asked her a question.

"Love, if I will give you a gift, what would you like?" I asked.

"Hmm.. A ring love hihi."

"Only a ring?"

"Yes love, no other than that." She said sincerely.

"Okay love!"

An idea popped out in my mind, a good idea. Of course, I don't want to just hand the ring to her. She will definitely like what I give because I will not only give a ring but an engagement ring. Yes, I think this is the best time to propose to her and I'll give it a twist.

When we finished eating, we went to the mall to entertain her. We did everything we could do there. And then I saw a stuffed toy and a jewelry store. But I'll look for it later, because I had already thought of what I would do to surprise her hihi.

At 12nn we decided to go home. I took her to their house and I went straight to the mall again to buy a gift for tomorrow. I went first to the toy store and buy a medium-sized teddy bear. And then, I went to the jewelry store. I buy the most gorgeous ring and for sure she'll like it. After that, I go home and prepared my simple gift.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I wake up early and I immediately called my girlfriend.

--Calling "Love❤"
*she answered.

"Good morning Lovee! Happy 2nd Anniversary!" I said cheerfully.

The other line was silent as I heard sobs.

"A-are you crying? W-what's wrong? D-did I say something b-bad?" I said with concern.

"I t-thought you r-really forgot" she said and suddenly burst into tears.

"Of course Love! I will never forget that. Sorry if I lied to you yesterday. Don't cry okay?".

"Hmm okay, I'm just happy.".

"I'm happy too, let's meet?" .

"Yes, sure! Where?".

"In our favorite place, you know where that is right?".

"Okay, I know. I'll prepare myself, Iloveyouuuu!" She said.

"Okay! Iloveyouu too!"

*AT THE PARK*

I came earlier than her. I hide my gift behind the bench so she could not see it. I'm a little nervous but I can do it, to make her happy. After a while I saw her approaching me, she was smiling as she looked at me. when she was in front of me I hugged her tightly and I kissed her in the forehead. I blindfolded her and I took my gift for a moment.

"You can take off your blindfold love!" I said happily and she immediately remove it. She took my gift and I did not expect this.

"A bear? A teddy bear? What the heck?! What am I going to do with this toy?!" She said with frustration.

"W-why? D-don't you l-like it?" I said sadly.

"How can I like that? You gave me a toy?! Do I look like a child?!" She's angry now.

"It's n-not like t-that, just--" I could not continue what I was about to say when he suddenly threw the bear on the road.

I felt a bit pain in my chest, I did not expect her to do that. I felt tears dripping from my eyes and I quickly took the bear on the road. I heard the horn of an incoming vehicle and when I picked up the bear I felt nothing else.

Kheirstein's POV

I just felt myself running towards Khalix. I don't want to believe what I saw today.

*Flashback*

Khalix ran to the middle of the road to pick up the bear when he was hit by an incoming vehicle and he fell hard to the floor. I quickly ran towards him. I could feel my tears constantly dripping from my eyes and when I saw him, I suddenly knelt in front of him. His head was covered in his own blood and he was currently unconscious. I laid his head on me and hugged him even tighter and I shouted for help. The man who accidentally hit Khalix got off and carried him inside his car to take him to the hospital and I went along. I felt guilt in myself, because of my actions this is what happened to him.

"Just hold on Love, don't let go please!" I whispered in his ear and I cried.

--Flashback ends--

I am now inside their house sitting next to Khalix's coffin. I haven't left his side and I haven't eaten since yesterday. I kept crying and I did not know when I would stop. I hold the bear he gave me while staring at his lifeless body.

"If I just appreciated this maybe you are still here with me" I whispered sadly.

As I cried I hugged the bear tightly and I was surprised when it spoke.

"Happy 2nd Anniversary Love! Will you marry me?" The bear said and then it's mouth suddenly opened and when I looked inside, I saw a very beautiful ring.

I suddenly burst into tears. "If I had listened to you first, if I had not been led by anger, you would not be where you are now."

There's only one thing I want to say to you, "I'M SORRY, LOVE".

-----------------------------------------------------
A.N: Keep on reading guys:)

Thanks sa cover beh: melaroux

10/24/2020