chapter eight: a deal

Jisung woke up in an unfamiliar place, the room was filled with baby pictures of a person, then, memories of crying in the rain came back to him, he started panicking and checking if his phone and his wallet was still with him.

A somewhat mysterious stranger managed to carry him to his house so he should at least check if he wasn't robbed in the process.

Once Jisung felt nothing in his pocket, he quickly panicked. Only then did he realize that he wasn't wearing the clothes that he had before he passed out, Jisung blushed a couple shades of red.

A random person whom he just met a few hours ago saw him butt naked!

Jisung quickly climbed out of the soft, comfy bed, his feet were cold and his body felt weak. Before he could even stand up straight (not like he was), he immediately fell on his knees, making a loud 'thump' noise as his lower body made contact with the neatly polished wooden floor.

'Shit', he cursed himself as he felt his head spinning around, he felt nauseous and the only thing he wanted to do was to throw up at that point.

His head automatically shot up when the door to the room opened, revealing a tall, handsome man that was about the same age as his. He looked at him with suspicion, heightening his guard up.

"Oh my god." The man quickly rushed towards his direction, holding his sides and guiding him so that he could stand back up.

"A-are you okay? You still have a fever so you should probably rest first." Jisung managed to sit on the bed, clutching onto his hair while looking at the mysterious man who picked him up from the rain.

He still felt suspicious of the man before him. "My phone," Jisung muttered, catching the man's attention.

"Where's my phone? And my wallet?" Jisung asked, looking directly into the stranger's eyes. He wanted to leave as soon as possible but, he can't probably go back without his phone nor his money.

"Oh! I'm drying them, they got pretty soaked from the rain so, yeah." The handsome man, who was now sitting beside him, said as he scratched the back of his nape.

"B-but, you don't have to worry! I didn't steal anything from you!" The stranger added.

Jisung nodded, quite untrusting, not speaking anymore because he felt his throat go dry. The two boys just sat there, silence cutting through the air in an awkward and uncomfortable way.

After a few minutes of not speaking, the both of them decided to speak up.

"My name's Hyunjin, by the way."

"I think I should probably go now."

The both of them said in perfect unison, looking at each other as they said their words. 'Hyunjin', as what Jisung heard, cleared his throat and decided that he should talk again.

"My name's Hyunjin, what's your name?" He said, dropping his gaze and looking at the same old wooden floor.

"Jisung. Look, thank you for taking care of me while I was unconscious but I think, I should go now. My uhm.." Jisung stopped for a second, he remembered what he saw in the hospital.

How Minho and Chan kissed and cuddled, how the both of them seemed to love each other more than him and Minho, how the two of them looked so perfect when they were together.

It hurt, but he tried to keep it in.

"My friend! Yes, my friend." Hyunjin was looking at the floor, but he could sense the tension when the other male said 'friend'.

It seemed off to him but, he thought it was rude to ask so he just shut his mouth. They didn't know each other that much anyway.

"My friend will probably be worried if I don't go back now." Jisung continued, trying hard not to wince or hiss from the agonizing catastrophe that was happening in his head.