chapter thirteen: taller

a/n: ok so before you start reading, i would like to inform you all that this would be the last chapter of this book (maybe? idk).

so, a quick question. is it normal for a person to be emotional over a game? i mean, like, really emotional?

that's all i wanted to ask. i won't disrupt your reading anymore, thank you for reading up until here and enjoy the last chapter!

It has been five years since the last time that Minho and Chan measured their heights. It's also been years since the day that Minho and Jisung decided that they'll only stay as friends. It's been years, and many has changed.

Minho was now on his way to the airport, he was preparing his luggage while he was struggling to find his passport. It's been years since Minho inhaled Korean air and he was missing it. Of course, not as much as he missed one particular aussie.

Once he found what he was looking for, he quickly grabbed his phone and dialed his brother's number. A few rings were heard before the other picked up.

"Ya Yongbok!" Minho exclaimed with slight irritation, but in a happy and excited tone nonetheless. He heard a groan from the other as he chuckled a bit.

"Did I disturb your sleep?" Minho asked, making Felix groan more than he already did.

"Heck, yeah." The older laughed a bit at his brother's bluntness. He hasn't changed ever since the day that Minho left Korea for his career.

"What do you want, hyung? It's literally 2 in the morning here so please hurry up and say it." Minho laughed once more before answering the question that was thrown at him.

"Uhm...You see, I got the company's permission to go back to Korea." Minho heard some shuffling over the phone, being followed by a loud thud and more unidentifiable noises.

"Hey, Lix? You okay?" Minho asked out of worry when he heard Felix murmur quiet strings of curses.

"Yeah, just fell off the bed. But hyung, seRIOUSLY? YOU'RE FINALLY GOING BACK TO KOREA?" Felix half yelled, which caused Minho to pull the phone away from his ear.

"Yes, my dear brother. Just promise to not tell anyone. I want it to be a surprise." He said, smiling fondly when his hands made its way to the picture frame on top of his night stand.

It was a picture of him and Chan, Jisung on the left and Felix on the right. They were all smiling brightly, people around them not giving a care. It was the picture that they took before Minho went overseas.

"Bro, do you really expect me to shut my mouth, huh? TO SHUT MY MOUTH? YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LOUD I AM, DUDE! AND DID YOU JUST CALL ME DEAR BROTHER? OH MY GOD, WHERE'S MY REAL MINHO HYUNG?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM, YOU ANGEL?! YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN SO KIND BEFORE, OHMYGOOOD."

Minho grimaced at the loudness of his brother, feeling his ear buds slightly ache from the frequency of Felix's voice.

"Yah, lower it down Yongbok. You sound like a freaking ten year-old girl right now." Complained the elder, making Felix scoff.

"Aww, come on. I know you love me, hyung." Felix said mockingly over the phone. Minho let out soft laughs when he realized that he's talking to the same Felix from years ago.

"Yeah, right. I'll hang up now. Oh, and make sure to fetch me at the airport at 5. Ah, ah, and also bring the ring that I asked you to buy." Minho said, smiling to himself as he remembered all the things that he was planning.

"Okay hyung, bye."

"Bye, Lix."

____

5:00 pm
Airport