chapter twelve: fly away

Jisung looked at his hyungs, smiling at the sight in front of him. The both of them were crying and hugging each other.

"All passengers of station 14, please ride the plane in 10 minutes. We will depart in a few minutes shortly after"

The three of them heard, but none of them moved.

"Let's stay like this for the next 9 minutes." Minho said, tightening his grasp around the smaller male in front of him.

Chan hummed, his head laying on the crook of the younger's neck. Jisung wasted no time, he pulled out his camera and shot two pictures of the elders.

After a few seconds, the film came out of the camera's hole, revealing a picture of the two hugging. Another one came and he grabbed it.

"Passangers of station 14, please ride the plane in 5 minutes. We will be departing soon."

Chan pulled out, making Minho a bit taken aback. The eldest smiled at him before saying his words.

"Don't take too long, okay?" Chan said, trying not to choke on his tears. It was never easy for him to let go like this but he knew he had to.

Minho nodded in response to the blond's question, he didn't trust his voice anymore because of the crying that he had been doing for the past few minutes.

The squirrel like boy approached them. He didn't know how he'll calm them down so he just said something that was more than enough to make the other two smile: "Let's take one last picture, shall we?"

And with that, they took their last picture together before Minho departs. It was sad, but they were all smiling in the picture.

Soon enough Minho had to leave, so he whispered one last 'I love you' to Chan's ear before heading out. He didn't wait for a reply because he knew that if he stayed one more second, he won't be able to leave anymore.

The two watched from afar, seeing the plane slowly lift itself until it was nowhere in sight. It made them sad, but they knew it won't be for long.

a/n:

happy birthday to Han and Felix *cries because they grow up so fast*

stray kids are also gonna release their album in the next 11 hours or so and i'm really excited 😊