Episode 1 - Chapter 3

Castle Oblivion

Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Ronin arrived with Axel on a very well lit room on the 13th floor of the castle. Everything was white it felt like they were nowhere. Ronin looked for his bow and satchel of arrows but it appears he dropped it back on Traverse Town. On the corner of the room sat a girl dressed in white, holding a drawing, looking at Sora.

"Naminé?" gasped Sora

"Hi, Sora" greeted Naminè

"You got lucky too?"

"No, Sora, it doesn't depend on luck. Nothing depends on luck"

Out of her drawing hopped a little cricket wearing a fancy suit and a hat.

"Jiminy Cricket" gasped Donald "So that's where you've been? We thought you disappeared as well"

"Now now" said Jiminy Cricket "Axel here came my aid"

"You're welcome" said Axel

"And who is this feller?"

"Name's Ronin" he introduced

"Well this is a nice reunion" interrupted Axel "But let's get back to why we're here. See this? we call it a 'see-through' which we found lying just outside Castle Oblivion" he picked up with his hands a red square handheld device with small grouped buttons on the sides. We don't know where it came from, but we know it's used as a window to look at different worlds. Got it memorized? This is how we saw what happened, and this is how we'll show you what happened"

With the press of a button it looked like it was about to do something before malfunctioning.

"Well that was unexpected. It worked before. How could- there was a square piece plugged to this spot"
Axel pointed at the small port.

"We'll find it!" announced Sora with confidence

"We will?" questioned Goofy before getting elbow knocked by Donald "Ow! I mean, yeah we will. A-hyuck!"

"I have seen you act" explained Axel "And you cannot be stopped. But if you're gonna go around this castle, it's best I come with you so you don't break things"

"Fine" agreed Sora to let Axel join their party.

"Take this, Sora" Naminè gave him a necklace, hanging on it was the symbol of king Mickey with two small circles as ears to a slightly circle "It's for good luck"

"Thanks, Naminè"

They planned to search each floor of the castle until they find the missing piece. Jiminy sat on Sora's shoulder writing his journal.

"Donald, Goofy, why does this place seem familiar? I feel like I've been here before"

"Come to think of it, I'm getting deja vu" mentioned Goofy "Like There's this chain of memories in my head"

Axel continued to walk with them, knowing why, but not telling them. They could not find the piece from the floor they were in so they continued down. However, upon going through the first door, a bunch of Heartless spawned. They were dark and gloomy as if a shadow lived. They Crawled like insect children.

"Now they show up!" Sora summoned his keyblade, Donald raised his staff, and Goofy raised his spikey shield. Axel summoned his chakrams to fight alongside with them. Ronin got his sword ready.

"These aren't real Heartless" explained Axel "But they are just as harmful"

"What?"

"Vexen created these replicas to mess with you incase you got back, and you did. But something went wrong that it also turned against the organization"

"Before you ask, I certainly got it memorized!"

Sora swung his keyblade to kill the surrounding heartless left and right.
Donald smacked with his staff while healing everyone who got wounded.
Goofy spun around with his shield.
Ronin slayed each heartless brutally, and Axel threw his chakrams with full control.

The fight was a piece of cake for them. But they knew it will get even more challenging. They continued the search but as they did, more heartless replicas spawned and they continued to fight their way through. All the way down from the 13th floor to the 1st. The piece they were looking for was nowhere around the 1st floor. Not even on a chest.

"If we can't find it in here, then maybe we can find it outside" suggested Goofy

"If we can't find it here, we should look in places we haven't checked" said Ronin.

To the party's astonishment, upon opening the giant doors, was the piece they were looking for.

"How did it end up here?" asked Axel "It was still in the see-through when we checked it in the 13th floor"

"What's that?" pointed Jiminy Cricket

"A pendant" answered Ronin. Sora, upon closer inspection, found the picture of a small green chameleon inside.

"Pascal?" he gasped, calling out to summon him. The pendant emitted a ray of light which eventually turned into the chameleon Pascal.

"Did you do this?"

Pascal refused to answer but later nodded.

"You silly little chameleon, where's Rapunzel?"

Pascal started to move funny to communicate.

"Oh uhh... she had a baby with Eugene?" guessed Donald. Pascal shook his head to say no. "Aw, phooey! I would've loved to see their baby"

"She fell to her death, became a heartless, and now has a Nobody roaming around?" guessed Axel. Pascal shook his head with disgust and crossed his eyebrows at Axel to let him know that he got mad at that guess.

"She ate a live turkey for dinner?" asked Goofy

"She turned to ashes and disappeared like everyone else?" asked Ronin, crossing his arms. Pascal nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

"Not her too!" mourned Sora "How'bout Eugene?"

Pascal moved around the same wag before to tell them that he, too, disappeared.

"Why did you take away the piece and how did you turn into that Pendant?" asked Goofy "Sorry if there are too many questions.

Pascal once again moved and danced around.

"I'll handle this" said Ronin "Uh huh, yeah, I see. He took away the piece to try to keep you away from the enemy and had no idea how he turned into a pendant. When he woke up you summoned him"

Pascal impersonated a man pointing at his watch to say that his summon limit has gone down and returned to the pendant.

"Well we got the piece. Now let's get back to Naminè on the 13th floor" said Axel, summoning a dark, gloomy, smoking portal to take them back quickly.