Episode 2 - Chapter 1

The Gummi ship continued to struggle as Sora, Donald, and Goofy blasted the incoming opposing ships to the cosmos. After a decent battle they landed in their next world where the trio will get stronger.

Olympus Coliseum

They walked through the front gates and inside the empty Coliseum. The coliseum is usually filled with people watching Hercules beat down the greek titans but due to graphic limitations of the games they could not add even a single pixel of them sitting around.

"Hercules!? Phil!?" called out Sora

"Hercules!? Phil!? Meg!?" the three called out together.

"Sora!" A familiar voice called out "Donald, Goofy!"

They turned around to see a man with the body of a bodybuilder and a god, wearing a brown roman armor.

"Hercules, so glad you're safe!" cheered Sora "But what about Phil and Meg?"

"I'm glad you're safe too. Phil and Meg are still around. This way"

They followed Hercules to find Phil and Meg who were sitting around in the Underworld.

"Of all places you could stay in"

"Oh, we're not really staying here" said Meg- a girl with a slender body, her dark auburn hair tied to a pony tail.

"Two words kid" interrupted a satir named Phil, his voice sounded grumpy "Hades trapped Pegasus"

"What for?" asked Donald

"He still wants me to get defeated and said he'll free him once I do" answered Hercules

"Well look who's here to witness the fall of a hero" said a sarcastic voice. Appeared before them was none other than the lord of death himself- Hades.

"How many times do you want to fail?" cried Sora

"Fail?" chuckled Hades "All those times I was just warming up to trick Heart-cue-lees here and the rest of his A-team into thinking they were winning. Today marks the day the hero falls... officially"

"This obsession is getting out of hand"

"Obsession? No, I'm not obsessed. I'm just simply working to death. Get it? No? Wasn't my joke"

"We'll fight for Hercules" said Goofy

"What? Again? You've gotta be pulling on my leg" laughed Hades "Some hero he must be to require assistance from his friends"

"I see nobody's ever loved you before. A-hyuck!"

"Silence!" he raged, the flame from his head burning with frustration. He quickly calmed himself down "I'm cool, I'm cool. Tell you what! when you win, Jerk-cules loses. Deal?"

"That's not fair!" complained Donald "On the contrary, It sounds like you admit we win everytime"

"Why you squeaky bath toy! No, no, I'm still cool. Well it's never a fair fight. Too bad nobody's around to see the hero fall, but oh well, more entertainment for me. See you on the coliseum, kid"
With the snap of a finger he teleported away

"We didn't even say yes" mentioned Sora "Anyway, did everyone disappear into ashes too?"

"It didn't just happen in the Coliseum?" pondered Phil "Great! Who's gonna hear about how I made the greatest heroes!?"

"Like us?" smiled Donald

"Out of the question, kid"

"Aw, phooey!"

"Hey" interrupted Goofy "Maybe if we use the fight as a distraction to free Pegasus? Then we won't have to win or lose"

"That could work" said Hercules "Except who's going to free Hercules while you three fight?"

Everyone turned their faces to Hercules

"Oh right, I do have such big arms"

"I could touch them every night" murmured Meg

"What?"

"Oh nothing"

"Well then, to the coliseum and away!" shouted Sora.

"We're right behind you" approved Donald. As they ran to the coliseum, Hercules, Meg, and Phil went off to find wherever Pegasus was trapped in in the underworld. In the middle of the coliseum, Hades waited for the arrival of Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

"Well you certainly took your time"

"We are ready!" announced Sora.

"Well that was fast. But who cares? I'm about to watch the best show only I will ever get to see. Bada-bing-bada-boom! Okay here we go, sorry I'm too excited. Is it hot here or what?!" cheered Hades. Without a warning, he teleported to his seat and spawned, right before their eyes, a group of Shadow Heartless.

"What?" confused Donald

"Well, just like the opposing ships before" explained Goofy "Not everybody was affected"

"For Daisy!"

One Shadow Heartless slithered underground to jump on Sora, who blocked its attack with the keyblade, followed by his counterattack.
Donald, with his staff, fired blizzard magic. And Goofy spun around. The first battle was easy, but nothing stays so. With each and every battle the Heartless grew from shadows to darksides, but at the same time Sora, Donald, and Goofy grew stronger and stronger.

"You still good, guys?" asked Sora

"Yeah!" cheered Donald

"No sweat" said Goofy

"That's great" said Hades sarcastically "But let's see if you can beat the next foe, I've been grinding him until he was strong enough"

Up comes a young man on his 20s with spikey blond hair, indigo pants, sleeveless shirt, and a belt, and brown boots. He wielded a massive broadsword over his shoulder.

"Cloud?" questioned Sora "But I thought... "
Before he could finish, Cloud struck like the wind against Sora.

"Sora!" worried Donald and Goofy

"Cloud, it's me, Sora! Don't you remember?"

Cloud said nothing as he continued to charge with his giant sword. Meanwhile in thr underworld, Hercules and Meg found the trap Pegasus was in. He was under a deep hole and although he is a winged horse, it appeared that Hades cut off his feathers.

"What did he do to you?" gasped Hercules

"Shut up and find something to help pull him out" said Phil.

Back at the Coliseum, Sora and his friends struggled to fight Cloud while attempting to not hurt him. They realized something was wrong, they knew for sure he was being controlled. The three defended, but did not attack.

"Cloud, snap out of it!" yelled Sora as they clashed sword to keyblade. Donald, as usual, healed Sora with his magic everytime he and Goofy got wounded. The two helped Sora push back against Cloud. Hades drank soda as he watched.

"Gawrsh!" gasped Goofy "Forget about Cloud, get Hades"

"Alright, on three. We run and attack Hades" announced Sora "One, two... three!"

The three pushed Cloud to the floor, dropping his broadsword before quickly running to Hades to demand his release.

"What's this?" Hades teleported behind them, dropping his soda, before Sora could hit with his keyblade.

"Well now you owe me a soda!"

"We know you're controlling Cloud!"

"Oh, you mean with this?" he pulled out a small hand sized statue that looked like Cloud.

"You want it? Well too bad, kid"

Cloud struck from behind but not before Goofy shielded Sora's back.

"Sora you get Hades, we'll get Cloud!" planned Donald.

"Don't hurt him"

"We know!"