Episode 1 - Chapter 4

Castle Oblivion

"Sora!" cheered Naminè

"We found the piece" announced Goofy

"Yeah" Sora handed over the square piece to Axel.

With the press of a button once again, a hologram video popped up.

"Well that's pretty unrealistic" claimed Donald

"Not as realistic as a talking duck the size of a human toddler?"

"Aw, phooey!"

In the video was the point-of-view of a man against a smirking reddish-purply creature whose confidemce conveyed with power, wearing a gauntlet with shiney stones on his left hand. The man gasped as his own weapon was penetrated through him.

"Tony!" gasped Ronin

Who's Tony?" asked Sora

"He was my friend" answered Ronin "Now I am sure where this device came from. It belonged to him"

"You have my respect, Stark" said the creature "When I'm done half of humanity will still be alive. I hope They remember you" He points his left hand at the man and the shiney stones glowed"

"Stop" said a grunting voice "Spare his life and I will give you the stone"

"No tricks"

The man looks over his injured ally, who wore blue robe and, a red cape, and a necklace. He shook his head as if to ensure that were absolutely no tricks.

"Don't!"

But he did not listen as he stretched out his hand to spawn from a star a small green glowing stone which floated to get to the reddish-purply creature. He grabbed it with his right hand and placed it on the gauntlet, stretching his arms to absorb its strength when somebody started blasting lasers at him and screaming. It had no effect and he spawned a portal to get out. The next part of the video showed everyone's suffering before suddenly flying away as ashes. The voice of a young boy broke the windy silence "Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good" the footage went static and the words "Stream-transmission end" blocked the video before it closed down.

"All other organization members disappeared and only I survived. It doesn't matter. After all, we're just nobodies" said Axel "Half the universe disappeared all at the same time"

"At the same time? " asked Sora "So the dusts on Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie's floor were actually their ashes. But then why did Kairi and Riku disappear a few hours late?"

"Like I said" said Naminè "Nothing depends on luck. We found out that those who have the strongest hearts survived. And Riku and Kairi's were fighting, but theirs weren't strong enough."

"Don't say their hearts weren't strong enough! Especially Kairi's" whined Sora "Maybe there was another reason?"

"How about we find the reddish-purply feller?" suggested Goofy

"Hmph" grunted Axel "Finding survivors won't be a walk in the park. But you are too determined after all. I'll take you back to Traverse Town"

"Good luck, Sora!" Said Naminé

"Don't worry!" smiled Sora, showing that he still has the necklace given to him.

Traverse Town

Axel left Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Ronin as soon as he dropped them off. But Sora, knowing Axel, knew that he will come by every once and a while. Ronin eventually stumbled upon his dropped bow and satchel of arrows and picked them up.