Episode 1 - Chapter 5

"What is that thing?" asked Sora. The giant armored crawler continued to stomp and shoot as everybody went up against it.

"Nevermind what it is. It's destroying Radiant Garden!" Screamed Yuffie as she threw her big shuriken at it.

Merlin with his wand blasted magic to knock it back, but it was not very effective.

"Maybe I'm getting too old?" pondered Merlin.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy charged against one of its feet as it was the only place they could reach.

"Why are none of our weapons working?" asked Donald.

"Just keep attacking!" ordered Sora. Yuffie continued to try to cut a part of it with her shuriken in an attempt to get inside, but it repelled. Merlin let out a tornado from his wand twisting the armored crawler's head. Its laser cannons now useless. But the legs were still intact and it continued to stomp everything in its path. Sora, Donald, and Goofy attacked together with their limit form, but it was wasted. The armored crawler continued to walk as the debris from the structures it crushed now fell.

"Not even that works?" complained Donald "Aw, phooey!"

"How is it still moving?" asked Yuffie

"Maybe there's nobody inside" said Sora

"I know!" popped Goofy "If we could find a long and strong wire-thing-doo-hickey, then we can wrap its legs and trip it. A-hyuck"

"That's a great idea, Goody. If only we knew just where to get get a wire!"

"Maybe Merlin can use his magic to make what we need?"

"I mean It's been so long" responded Merlin "But I'll try. However, I only have enough magic points to make one long cable, right now"

"I'll wrap it around" volunteered Yuffie

"I'll wrap from the other end" said Sora.

Merlin, with the wave of his wand, attracted the small destroyed pieces of each building
"Well, here goes nothing" said he, circling his wand. The pieces changed shape and was turned to smaller crushed pieces as one big blinding light glowed, covering its changes. The light disappeared to uncover one very long cable. Quickly did Yuffie and Sora grab both ends before running fast to wrap the cable around the legs. Yuffie went right and Sora went left, meeting each other on the other side every action and destroying any falling and potentially harmful debris with their weapons as they went along.

It took them many repeated loops until finally they can no longer wrap the cable around. Sora and Yuffie held and pulled the cable hard to not let it loos. And so one of the armored crawler's front legs stopped mid-air and could not stretch to advance as the cable prevented it before the whole vehicle tripped down with its twisted head on the ground and the rear end on the sky.

"Piece of cake!" cheered Sora, raising his keyblade.

"That's not cake, that's a keyblade" said Merlin, confused. Sora chuckled not knowing Merlin was serious.

"Way to go, Sora!" cheered Donald

"It worked!" cheered Goofy with Sora and Donald.

Before anything else, one side of the torso opened from an explosion and a black cloaked man with his hood on emerged.

"The Organization!" raged Sora before advancing with Donald and Goofy.

He raised one hand, gesturing to stop, before taking his hood off to reveal that it was actually a strange girl.

"You're not from the Organization! Who are you and why are you wearing that cloak?"

"I do not know" she answered "As for my name, it does not exist, such as I, who does not exist. I am merely a hollow"

"Oh boy, here we go again with the poetry!" sarcassed Donald.

"I was in the AT-AT, but It was not I, who controlled it. It was destiny. I was a prisoner"

"AT-AT?"

"The armored crawler you had just taken down is called an AT-AT"

"More importantly" interrupted Sora "The one who imprisoned you, was it the Twilight Ghost?"

"You know about the Twilight Ghost. That's good, but it was not the Twilight Ghost that imprisoned me. It was myself, who imprisoned me"

"You imprisoned yourself. Why?"

"It was my only path to finding you, keyblade wielder" she said before coughing and dropping to her knees "Take this. As much as I can tell you is written in this note. My time is running out. Good luck"
With that being said, she disappeared. But it was unlike the others. She glowed like light and was zapped away. Sora opened the note. On it was just one sentence.

"Lose the one you love to find what was once lost"

"What could this mean?" asked Sora

"Let me see" said Merlin "Hmm, 'Lose the one you love to find what was once lost'. It's a sacrifice"

"A sacrifice?"

"Sacrificing the person you love the most for something that was lost. However, the lost thing is not something you own. It is something nobody owns"

"Who would do such a thing?" asked Jiminy Cricket after hopping out. "I better write that in my Journal"

"Sora, you must go now and become stronger. You are our only hope"

Sora, Donald, and Goofy head back to the Gummi Ship for the next world. Finally, after two travels, they stumble upon a thousand opposing ships in an asteroid belt.

"They're back!" Donald pointed out.

"Of course, if there are gonna be survivorsx then there must still be Heartless around" implied Sora

"Let's go get 'em, Goofy!"

The Gummi Ship flew over and under asteroids as the opposing ship got blasted away. They dashed forward and looped over everything avoiding the opposing blasts.