Episode 2 - Chapter 2

"Feel the heat!" yelled Hades, raising his arms in a T-pose. Sora flipped back to the middle of the coliseum when Hades released a long, straight streak of flame with his arms and rotating his body. He waited for the right moment when the flames burst out. Finally, he attacked getting a good hit at the back of his foe. He attacked as much as he could before Hades teleported behind. Luckily, Sora had smooth reflexes to dash away. Hades quickly, rapidly shot fireballs as his opponent dashed and dodged smoothly, coming toward him to strike with the keyblade. Sora continued with his tactics and struck and struck with the keyblade.

Donald and Goofy struggled against Cloud as they try not to hurt their friend. Cloud, however, was focused on striking hard.

"Cloud!" called Goofy "It's us, Donald and Goofy! Don't'cha remember?"

But Cloud did not respond to a single word. With his sword, he slid through, injuring Goofy.

"Goofy!" cried Donald, raising his staff and healing his wounds.

"Thanks"

Cloud quickly dashed behind Donald to attack. He was too fast. Goofy and Donald healed each other with potions and magic rapidly trying to be faster than Cloud's attacks. They defended non-stop, as Sora continued to fight Hades.

"You have troubled us many times" said Sora to Hades "And all those times you've lost!"

"I already told you!" raged Hades "This time I will win!"

Sora, without warning, blasted fire magic at Hades, which did not hurt him but instead annoyed and increased the strength of the bursting flames standing on his head.

"You took fighting fire with fire too literally, kid"

Hades once again teleported behind Sora, but it was expected. Sora timed it correctly and with the swing of his keyblade, hit Hades on the face and knocked him back.

"Couldn't do that before" said Sora "I am stronger than the last time you faced me. Not just by strength, but by heart as well"

"Yada yada poetry yada" mocked Hades as he stood up to strike with the biggest fireball he has ever created. Bigger than the ones he threw before.

"Now feel the heat!"

The fireball only had one target and that was Sora, who dodged away each giant fireball thrown at him. Hades, more angry than before, went all-out on Sora. Successfully knocking him out, but not getting burned. The Necklace that Naminè gave him appeared to have illuminated for a split second.

"Sora!" cried Donald and Goofy, holding back Cloud.

"I... I did it!" smiled Hades "I told you that this time I would win" he kissed his biceps narcissistically. He continued to cheer and dance. Unknowingly, too distracted by his claimed achievement, he fell to the floor from a punch of Hercules. Meg, Phil, and Pegasus, who is now free but unable to fly due to the clipped feathers, followed. The small doll that looked like Cloud fell from Hades' grasps. Hecules and the others quickly checked on Sora. He continued to breathe.

"Goofy! the doll!" yelled Donald, still struggling to hold back Cloud. Goofy quickly ran to get the doll.

"Throw it above Cloud!"

Goofy followed Donald's instruction and aimed above Cloud. But when he threw it it hit Cloud on his cheek.

"Above Cloud, not on Cloud!"

"Gawrsh, Sorry"

The doll illuminated and fell to a million light particles, restoring Cloud's free will. He quickly put his sword down upon realization that he was attacking a friend.

"Donald?" he asked. His voice smooth and deep. It gave out a cold and edgy vibe.

"Why does my face hurt? Nevermind. You!" he lifted his sword and pointed it at Hades.

"Oh, hi Cloud. How ya doin'?" said Hades impatiently, standing up and wiping the dust off of his clothes "I know what you're thinking- What did I do to you and why? and yada yada. Hey, everybody's got a plan beta, right?"

Hades continued to do what he is good at- making excuses, as Donald tried to heal Sora with Cura magic. However he was not waking up.

"I'll take care of Sora" said Hercules

"Oooh, Wonderboy is gonna play doctor" teased Megara. Phil pointed his finger up as if to say something but then changed his mind and pointed it down.

"Don't trouble yourself" said Donald "We'll do it. We always take good care of each other. All for one and one for all!"

"How is Sora not disintegrated from the fireball?" asked Phil

"Maybe it's the necklace that Naminè have him?" said Goofy "I mean look! It's glowing. A-hyuck!"

The necklace was indeed glowing as he pointed out. It glowed as if to protect Sora from unexpected happenings. Not long did it take for him to finally wake up, but when he did, his whole figure turned shadowy black, his eyes glowed yellow. He moved fast, he quickly charged to Hades and started clawing him from every side.

"Sora's done it again" cried Goofy

"What?" gasped Hercules and the others

"The anti-form" answered Donald "The one form Sora tries his best to avoid, fearing that darkness will consume his heart. Sora, snap out of it!"

But Sora seemed mindless and continued to attack Hades, who screamed for mercy "Uncle Uncle Uncle!"

"The only way to stop him is to wait 'til it wears off" explained Goofy "But with each use of the form he stays like that longer and longer. The king feared that if he doesn't control it soon enough, he will remain like that forever"

Inside Sora's head were visions of those he loved, and will continue to love; Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Naminè and all of his friends who give him strength to his heart.

It did not take long for Sora to revert back from his anti-form. He slowly stood up.

"No" he gasped

"See, kid?" said Hades "Darkness is inside everybody"

"Maybe that is true. But deep down, there's light. And there will always be light"

"You still lost"

"Wait a minute" interrupted Goofy "You said that if we win, Hercules loses. Right? So that means, since we lost, Hercules won"

"What!?" raged Hades, bursting out his flames.

"You're the one who made the rules" said Hercules.
Hades continued to groan in despair knowing he could not despair. The flames slowly went down back to its original, calm, blue color

"Fine fine fine" he said waving his hands and walking away "This is stupid. You're all lucky I made such rules. Errr!"

Phil, Meg, and Pegasus waited for Hercules at the exit as he bid his goodbyes to Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Later, Sora checked his strength by breaking pots.

"I've gotten stronger, I guess" he said

"By the way, Sora" said Donald "You managed to get out of the anti-form faster than you could. It usually gets longer, doesn't it?"

"True, I don't know how"

"Maybe it's because your heart has gotten stronger" said Goofy

"Or, it could be the necklace Naminè gave me. C'mon, let's head back to the gummi ship"

As they walked back, the necklace glowed a little more.