8

NO ONES POV

As they walked down the hall the gang was a little scared walking down this long dark green hallway.

"Wait a minute, fellas" lion says and makes them stop walking "I was just thinking, I really don't want to see the Wizard this much. I better wait for you outside" he tries to leave, but they stop him.

"What's the matter?" Scarecrow asks.

"He's just scared again" tin man says.

"Don't you know the Wizard will give you some courage?" Dorothy says.

"I'd be to scared to ask him for it" lion says being scared.

"Then we'll ask him for you" Dan says.

"I'd sooner wait outside" lion says as he turns around, but was stopped.

"Wait, why?" Dorothy asks.

"Because I'm still scared" lion says and then just got jumpy.

"What happened?" Scarecrow asks.

"Somebody pulled my tail" lion says.

"You did it yourself" Dan says showing him.

"Oh" lion says.

Dan takes the tail out of his hand and they each take hands and continue walking.

As they walked the door opens.

"Come forward" Wizard says.

When they got to the room they saw a head floating above a chair.

"I want to go home" lion says being scared again.

"I am Oz, the great and powerful" the Wizard says "who are you?" The gang said nothing "who are you?"

Dorothy and Dan walked up first.

"If you please sir....I am Dorothy....the small and meek" Dorothy says.

"And I'm Dan" Dan says "we've come to ask you-" he gets cut off.

"Silence!" The Wizard says.

"Oh" she runs to the tin man "oh! Jiminy crickets"

But Dan wasn't scared of the Wizard.

"The great and powerful Oz....knows why you have come. Step forward Tin Man" the Wizard says. Tin man walks to him "you dare to come to me for a heart, do you? You clinking, clanking, clattering.....collection of caliginous junk!"

Tin man was shaking in fear of the Wizard "yes, sir. Yes, your honor. You see... a while back we were walking on the yellow brick road and-" tin man gets cut off.

"Quiet" the Wizard says and that made tin man scream in fear and run back to the gang "and you, Scarecrow...." scarecrow walks to him "have the effrontery to ask for a brain....you billowing bale of bovine fodder"

Scarecrow was shaking as well like the tin man.

"Yes, your honor. I mean, your excellency. I mean your wizardry!" Scarecrow says.

"Enough" the Wizard says "and you, lion" the scarecrow goes back to the gang and the lion goes out "well?"

Lion then faints and the gang go to him.

"You ought to be ashamed of yourself....frighten him like that when he came to you for help" Dorothy says.

"Silence, young whippersnapper! The beneficent Oz has every intention of granting your requests" the Wizard says.

"What's that, what did he say?" Lion asks as he wakes up. And they help him up.

"But first, you must prove yourselves worthy by performing a very small task. Bring me the broom stick up the witch of the west" the Wizard says.

"But if we do that, we'd have to kill her to get it" Dan says.

"Bring me her broomstick....and I'll grant your requests" the Wizard says "now go"

"But what if she kills us first?" Lion asks.

"I said GO" the Wizard yells at the end.

Lion whimpers and runs out and the gang stays with Dorothy while Dan runs after him.

Dan then saw lion jump right out of the window.

After finding lion they got some stuff and started heading for the witch's area.

When they got there it was night and this forest was creepy looking.

They then saw a sign and it said witch's castle 1 mile and warning written on there as well.

"I'd turn back if I were you" lion says reading it.

They continue on and they heard weird creature noises and that made lion run away, but they caught up with him and brought him back.

And continued on again.

"I believe there's spooks around here" scarecrow says.

"That's ridiculous! Spooks. That's silly" tin man says.

"Don't you believe in spooks?" Lion asks.

"No, why, only-" he then gets lifted into the air "oh!"

"Oh, tin man" Dorothy says.

He then gets thrown down to the ground and they run after him to help him up.

"Are you all right?" Dan asks.

"I do believe in spooks. I do, I do, I do, I do. I do believe and spooks. I do, I do, I do, I do, I do!" Lion says that over and over.

But what they didn't know was that the witch was watching everything.

She laughs.

"You'll believe in more than that before I'm finished with you" she then goes to the window and to her monkey "Take your army and bring me that girl and her dog and that boy. Do what you like the others, but I want them alive and unharmed. They'll give you no trouble. I promise you that. I've sent a little insect on ahead to take the fight out of them" the monkeys then go to the window "Take special care of those slippers and the magic. I want those most of all" she says "now fly, fly"

They then all flew to the gang.

As the gang was walking they saw flying monkeys heading for them.

They then all ran as the monkeys chased them.

The monkeys attacked the gang and they heard a scream and they saw that it was Dorothy being taking away.

"DOROTHY" Dan then got mad and fire showed up in his hand and threw it and hit a monkey and he kept hitting monkeys, but there were to many and they got him too "let go of me"

Meanwhile the tin man and lion were trying to put the scarecrow back together.
=================================================