10

NO ONES POV

While Dan was in the dungeon with Verago. Dorothy was in that room crying that she was going to die.

But luckily Toto was heading back to their friends.

And they had just finished fixing scarecrow and they heard barking.

"Look" tin man says pointing "there's Toto. Where'd he come from?"

Toto barks again.

"Why, don't you see? He's come to take us to Dorothy and Dan" scarecrow says.

They help him up and they follow Toto the same way he came.

They climbed the mountain and when they got there they saw a lot of guards walking inside the castle, but luckily scarecrow had an idea and they fought some guards and stole their clothes and snuck in and separated from the other guards.

"Where do we go now?" Tin man asks looking around.

Toto barks again and runs up the stairs.

"There" scarecrow says.

They then follow Toto to a big door.

"Wait!" Tin man says "we better make sure"

"Good idea" lion says.

"Dorothy, Dan, are you in there? It's us" scarecrow says.

"Yes" she runs to the door "it's me! She's locked me in! But they took Dan somewhere else" Dorothy says.

"Hold on Dorothy we'll get you out" lion says.

"Oh, hurry! Please hurry!" She looks at the sand "the hourglass is almost empty"

They then change out of those Disguises in the tin man used his axe to break open the door.

Luckily they were able to break it open just before the sand was all down and they all hugged and she was really happy to see them and Toto.

"Hurry, we've got no time to lose!" Scarecrow says.

They then run down the stairs and go to the door, but it closes and they were surrounded by guards.

Meanwhile Dan and Verago were still trapped in the Dungeon.

"Don't touch the bars their fused with magic" Verago says.

Dan looks at his bracelet and came up with something.

"My bracelet is magic and it's suppose to protect me" he walks to the bars "so what if I Absorb the magic in the bars and then I can use the fireball to melt that chain off your neck and we could use our strength together and break out and go help my cousin" Dan says.

"That magic could kill you" Verago says.

"I don't care, my cousin needs me" Dan then touches the bars and screams as he absorbs the magic and the bracelet absorbed the magic until the magic was all gone off the bars and then Dan pulled away and his hands were burned "the magic is gone"

"Quick put your hands in this water" Verago says.

So Dan did and they saw the water heal his hands.

"The burn is gone" he stands up and makes his hand hot like fire "stay still" he touched the metal collar and melt it off him "your free"

"I'll never be able to repay you" Verago says.

"You start repaying me by helping me get out of here and let us be friends" Dan says.

"I can do that" Verago says.